Love this MSM

Posted by Reviewer1747966 on Mar 25, 2016

I have trouble with large pills and like taking this since it is pure, easy to swallow and nicely packed. Each night we take a quarter teaspoon and we both think our joints are better. My wrist pain from a fall is gone and he is more flexible. I take a lot of supplements, so it's hard to tell what works, but my skin is great and we need no prescriptions. Thanks Iherb.

needed

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

I take this with warm lemon water in AM, suggested to start off slow and work up to your amounts, cause it will detox you but great product

good

Posted by 5217230806652755504 on Feb 12, 2016

good

Excellent for Hair/Skin/Nails

Posted by 5563199802554909549 on Dec 16, 2015

I've been using Doctor's best for over a month now- starting with 4 grams a day and now I'm up to 10 grams a day. Already my nails are nice and hard, skin is radiant (be sure to drink lots of water taking this). I mix it in my green shake every day and it doesn't affect the flavor. Its too bitter if mixed with water. 1 canister lasts forever, definitely a great buy!

Best MSM

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

I researched on which brand of MSM to get and been buying this for one for a while now. My hair is not falling out anymore, and my liver likes it too, helps to detoxify all kind of toxins from the body. It doesnt taste like wine thats for sure, but hey its good for my health and beauty, i got used to it after a few shots

Not sure

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

Im using it for month or more now. Its possible that it helps for my health.

Great food supplement in powder form

Posted by 5390221552030884857 on Jun 10, 2015

- Easy to absorb by body - Value for money

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Apr 29, 2015

Good price. Dissolves well. Doesn't have a strong bitter taste like other brands. Joints don't hurt, and my skin looks great.

Softer skin

Posted by Reviewer3318308 on Apr 28, 2015

If I take 2 tsp of this MSM with some water just before I go to sleep, the next morning my skin feels softer then when I dont take it. I was really suprised by the difference. Because normally a supplement takes more time to see results.

Excellent MSM

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Noticed a big difference in my hair, skin, and nails already. May be too soon to tell if it's helping my joints yet.