Love it. Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2480091 on Sep 05, 2010

I've been using Doctor's Best msm for about 3 weeks and I am happy with it. i bought specifically for my hair.It's hard to tell the results on my hair but it has totally improved my skin, especially my face. I can't wait to see what results I am gonna getafter using for 2 mths or so. Anyways, i love the products and I will defitely continue using it. I would recommend you to try it.

msm

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Aug 26, 2008

this is the best msm! pure and good stuff!

detox

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

Great MSM powder!

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have really noticed a big difference in some of the pain I had in my jaw and knee. It is nearly gone in my jaw and much better in my knee. I mix it in my soy shake along with "C" powder and add a little splenda or stevia because it has a terrible taste by itself. The price is so much cheaper than using glucosamine pills and works a lot better. Thanks iherb for great service and prices :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2978515 on Aug 22, 2010

I haven't been taking this for very long, but I've noticed my skin has gotten very soft. I take it daily mixed with water as well as mixed in with my facial and body lotions. I will definately keep taking it.

a great product

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on May 03, 2010

Just as so many other people, I like this product. Mixes nicely with water. I don't mind the slight bitterness at all. Others in my family started using it, too. I think I'm beginning to see some results - skin, hair.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1683934 on Nov 29, 2009

O.k I herb prices are great. I like that I can get a great product for less and very fast shipping. This product gives results in such a short time. Stronger nails and strong hair at the roots. Nice one! I will definately keep shopping from this website.

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.

MSM powder has plenty benefits!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 29, 2012

I found out that Methylsulfonylmethane is one of the best forms of MSM powder. Have been taking it for kee irritation, since doctors didn't find anything from magnetic resonance imaging. The knee is much better now and I have found some other benefits as well. Excellent quality MSM with low price!

Worth the bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer3151991 on Feb 27, 2010

I've only been using it for a few weeks but my knees are definitely feeling better. Also believe it is assisting in my hair and nail growth. Taste is very bitter but mix with oj or chocolate milk. I take a tsp twice a day.