Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Apr 29, 2015

Good price. Dissolves well. Doesn't have a strong bitter taste like other brands. Joints don't hurt, and my skin looks great.

Softer skin

Posted by Reviewer3318308 on Apr 28, 2015

If I take 2 tsp of this MSM with some water just before I go to sleep, the next morning my skin feels softer then when I dont take it. I was really suprised by the difference. Because normally a supplement takes more time to see results.

Excellent MSM

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Noticed a big difference in my hair, skin, and nails already. May be too soon to tell if it's helping my joints yet.

Msm-jauhe

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

laadukas msm hyvällä hinnalla.

Good supplement

Posted by 4750934293250248507 on Mar 22, 2015

Haven't noticed any difference in my skin or nails (I don't have any particular joint or bone pains) but it is a great supplement to have. The research results alone are pretty impressive. Not sure if I'll repurchase, but will continue to use it.

High Quality and Very Effective

Posted by health4life on Mar 02, 2015

This MSM powder is very good in quality. It dissolves very easily in a variety of solutions. It's proven very effective in helping me with my joints, and even hair growth. I love that it's free of additives. Great product at an affordable price. Highly recommend it!

great msm

Posted by 5414366186625854302 on Jan 05, 2015

Very good for hair, stronger nails and for skin. Also could be usefull for adding in toothpaste and so brush your teeth.

sabe a rayos

Posted by 5506863485393696260 on Nov 20, 2014

No se si funciona o no, pero sabe mal

Awesome

Posted by 5756285116273474871 on Nov 17, 2014

Great stuff, blends great in water and juice

For fibromyalgia

Posted by 4892703157887229378 on Nov 15, 2014

I think it has been helping during the cold period for the pain in the muscles by the joints where it usually is very painful. It doesn´t take all the pain (it isn´t a painkiller) but it´s much milder.