お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Works Great.

Posted by Reviewer2587801 on Apr 16, 2012

I've been taking this for just on a month and have noticed a definite improvement. The pain in my hands from Osteo Arthritis is not as bad and I don't need to take any other pain killers as often as I did. I've also noticed an improvement in my Fybromyalgia pain. I started with two x 1/4 teaspoons a day, (2,000mg in total) and have just increased to two x 1/2 teaspoons a day. I've just bought the book "The Miracle of MSM" by Dr Stanley Jacob. A must read if you're using this product. I feel as if I'm finally getting control of my pain again instead of it controlling me!!! Great stuff. Excellent price too. My only regret is that I can no longer buy this from I Herb due to Australia's customs laws.

msm

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Aug 26, 2008

this is the best msm! pure and good stuff!

arthritis pain

Posted by Reviewer2607322 on Aug 08, 2010

This has helped me with my rheumatoid arthritis pain. I'm feeling much better and it helps me when I exercise. Has also helped to improve my skin, which isn't rough and dry like it once was.

not for certain types of people

Posted by philla on Dec 31, 2013

Brand is top notch IMO, supplement can be helpful if you tolerate and dosage appropriately. A lot of people will have severe detox reactions to this if sensitive to sulfur. Many people (i.e. CFS/ME sufferers) are inefficient at metabolizing sulfur compounds and the loose sulfur in this can end up as sulfates and sulfites. I tried a similar but swedish brand of MSM in '07, got hypothyroid and chilly for many weeks and months thereafter. Resolved when I upped the molybdenum and understood importance of methylation and transsulfuration in detoxing. For people having adverse reactions to this, it can be helpful to have in mind that the product is not stale or bad, but it might not suit your unique detox profile. If you include it in your regime, you may benefit from some extra vitamin C, Molybdenum and possibly a B - Complex (with high Thiamine, since sulfites deplete this vitamin)

Great MSM powder!

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have really noticed a big difference in some of the pain I had in my jaw and knee. It is nearly gone in my jaw and much better in my knee. I mix it in my soy shake along with "C" powder and add a little splenda or stevia because it has a terrible taste by itself. The price is so much cheaper than using glucosamine pills and works a lot better. Thanks iherb for great service and prices :)