msm

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Aug 26, 2008

this is the best msm! pure and good stuff!

BEST thing for my hair!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I've been taking Doctor's Best BEST MSM powder for over a yr now and it has improved my hair growth!! Before that I've tried lots of things but MSM is the only that has worked for my hair growth! I'm super happy that I discovered it. Pretty sure I'm going to keep using MSM for the rest of my life :D Long hair for everyone pleaseeee... I also noticed how fast my nails are growing out too, that actually annoys me, because I don't like long nails. Yes, I'm that chick. Same with my lashes and brows, growing super fast and long. Keep in mind that MSM doesn't thicken my hair, lashes nor brows, it just speed up and extend the growth of them

detox

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Feb 27, 2010

helps keep the blood alkaline and detoxes alot of nasties like candida out

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

Got rid of my headaches. Just have to take more than it says but that´s ok because this stuff isn´t poisonous. Just hope it will take my backache away too!

Great MSM powder!

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 29, 2010

I have really noticed a big difference in some of the pain I had in my jaw and knee. It is nearly gone in my jaw and much better in my knee. I mix it in my soy shake along with "C" powder and add a little splenda or stevia because it has a terrible taste by itself. The price is so much cheaper than using glucosamine pills and works a lot better. Thanks iherb for great service and prices :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2978515 on Aug 22, 2010

I haven't been taking this for very long, but I've noticed my skin has gotten very soft. I take it daily mixed with water as well as mixed in with my facial and body lotions. I will definately keep taking it.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

I can't say enough about MSM, I wouldn't want to be without this product, my hair and nails grow very quickly, excellent for cancer of any sort, its the best of the best

a great product

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on May 03, 2010

Just as so many other people, I like this product. Mixes nicely with water. I don't mind the slight bitterness at all. Others in my family started using it, too. I think I'm beginning to see some results - skin, hair.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1683934 on Nov 29, 2009

O.k I herb prices are great. I like that I can get a great product for less and very fast shipping. This product gives results in such a short time. Stronger nails and strong hair at the roots. Nice one! I will definately keep shopping from this website.

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.