Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 24, 2011

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

quit taking it

Posted by Reviewer2441425 on Jun 01, 2011

I experienced the true "die off" after I took this. I don't know if this product is just not right for me, but I didn't know if was causing all the symptoms and I thought I was going to die.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Mar 12, 2009

I put this in my dogs food every morning for their old age arthritis and it helps a lot. One side effect I've noticed since using this is, no fleas!!! Its the only thing I can see other than the glucosamine I also add to their food that could account for this. MSM is good for all kinds of inflammatory conditions.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Helped stiff joints

Posted by Reviewer2838145 on Mar 24, 2010

Great product. I could feel the difference in a week with my stiff joints.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1370879 on Aug 16, 2009

got my product really early (Way earlier than the stuff i ordered on amazon). Bought it for my hair and so far, it has done the job that I wanted. I also incorporate it in my drinks once in a while. Overall, I think I'm satisfied with the powder. IHerb is a great website and service for me so far!

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Dec 10, 2010

Good for my hair and nails, will buy again!

Has helped me.

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jul 19, 2011

Has been one of the components in amino acid therapy.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on May 13, 2011

I can't say enough about MSM, I wouldn't want to be without this product, my hair and nails grow very quickly, excellent for cancer of any sort, its the best of the best