From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Dec 10, 2010

Good for my hair and nails, will buy again!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 23, 2010

No additives, fillers, etc. unlike many companies offering the same MSM product.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on May 22, 2010

Works

Beauty Mineral

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016

After started taking this MSM powder daily, I noticed huge improvement of my skin and hair, skin is flawless and soft, hair is growing so increddibly fast. I had a bad injury of mu knee joint and now I can't feel any pain - it's healing well after started taking this :) I am pretty sure that I will keep taking this product. I recommend you to take it with some lime- or lemon water, because vitamin C helps to absorb it to your organism better + taste is quite awful so it makes it easier to consume that wonderful mineral complex :)

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 09, 2010

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2865383 on Oct 19, 2007

At this stage I prefer the Jarrow Brand

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Excellent for Hair/Skin/Nails/Joints ! ! !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016

I've been using Doctor's best for over a year now- starting with 4 grams a day and now I'm up to 10 grams a day. Already my nails are nice and hard, skin is radiant (be sure to drink lots of water taking this). I mix it in my green shake every day and it doesn't affect the flavor. Its too bitter if mixed with water. 1 canister lasts forever, definitely a great buy! . . . Click LIKE if you find this review beneficial.