From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Dec 10, 2010

Good for my hair and nails, will buy again!

has helped my sore tail bone -

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 30, 2010

This has helped my tailbone be healthier...One problem is that it cakes a bit so you have to bash it with something to make it a powder...I am fine with it though because I would rather it be safe than filled with wheat or something poisonous just so it flows like powder....

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 09, 2010

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2865383 on Oct 19, 2007

At this stage I prefer the Jarrow Brand

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 24, 2011

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Helped stiff joints

Posted by Reviewer2838145 on Mar 24, 2010

Great product. I could feel the difference in a week with my stiff joints.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1370879 on Aug 16, 2009

got my product really early (Way earlier than the stuff i ordered on amazon). Bought it for my hair and so far, it has done the job that I wanted. I also incorporate it in my drinks once in a while. Overall, I think I'm satisfied with the powder. IHerb is a great website and service for me so far!