Great product

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Jul 16, 2009

We all know that MSM doesn't taste the greatest, but when you mix it with a vitamin c fizzy drink, it's much more tolerable. I like the value and quality of this brand.

Don't understand

Posted by Reviewer2784303 on Mar 09, 2009

Very good, and now I don't have to travel to Sweeden any more, to get it.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

Good one!

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 09, 2010

I used to take the capsules but this works faster.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2865383 on Oct 19, 2007

At this stage I prefer the Jarrow Brand

Not MSM

Posted by aRPiieS on May 24, 2011

Does not taste like real MSM so it can't be that, it is either very dilute or it has contaminations. Dissolves fully into water in about 5 minutes. The one and only MSM is original optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition, try that and you will feel the difference, iHerb optiMSM section is the answer, at least Jarrow Formula is real optiMSM made by Bergstrom nutrition.

Product too caked to use easily

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

Before using this MSM powder I used Jarrow MSM powder. The Jarrow powder was just slightly costlier, so I tried Doctor's Best. I have high esteem for both labels, in general. In the case of MSM powder there is a huge quality difference: The Jarrow powder flowed freely, and came with its own measuring spoon. The DB powder is caked so hard that I have to scrape it every morning to obtain enough powder to measure for my morning shake. I do detect the expected effect of MSM -- pain reduction -- so my money was not wasted. My time has been wasted, though, chopping up the caked product every morning.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2036467 on May 17, 2010

Although, I have only been using this product for a couple weeks I have already noticed results. My skin looks firmer and tighter and I have no aches or pains that I usually have after working out. Also it's pure because it passed the purity test that I did where you put some in a glass of water and if it sinks to the bottom it is pure.

Doctor's Best MSM Powder

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great stuff and it works for me. I have seen some tremendous results in my joints and mobility. No more hurting.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Apr 14, 2014

Works very fast. I have extensive tendon injury and this helps me. I have used different MSM formulas over many years and this one is best.