Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

BEST thing for my hair!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I've been taking Doctor's Best BEST MSM powder for over a yr now and it has improved my hair growth!! Before that I've tried lots of things but MSM is the only that has worked for my hair growth! I'm super happy that I discovered it. Pretty sure I'm going to keep using MSM for the rest of my life :D Long hair for everyone pleaseeee... I also noticed how fast my nails are growing out too, that actually annoys me, because I don't like long nails. Yes, I'm that chick. Same with my lashes and brows, growing super fast and long. Keep in mind that MSM doesn't thicken my hair, lashes nor brows, it just speed up and extend the growth of them

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

With the consisted use it really has improved my skin and I have less shedding with my hair.

The power of MSM

Posted by Reviewer1673569 on Aug 16, 2009

I'm amazed at how much MSM we need in our daily nutrition. I took it for my skin condition of eczema, and it actually helped it so fast! The powder of Doctor's Best is a bit hard to to dissolve, but it's definitely worth the price. I took more than the recommended amount, which was 10 grams a day, with no side effects. That's because my body needs it so much. Everyone should take MSM, you'll be amazed.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I tried the msm capsules, and while they did work I felt I could get better results with the powder since that is absorbed easier. The first time I took it I literally felt it cleaning out and going through my veins....so I i know it's working. It has seemed to make my hair longer and stronger as well.

MSM