iHerb.com / Doctor's Best NAC Detox Regulators

Posted by 5218092998348966061 on Mar 21, 2015

I checked on Consumerlab.com for the best deal on quality-tested NAC. I found it at iHerb.com. I have purchased it several times from iHerb and strongly recommend it. Excellent service/product in every regard.

Satisfied

Posted by 4798809417343859988 on Jan 26, 2015

I've been using this product for PCOS since more than a month ,so far what its really notable is that my facial hair grows slower than before,and I mean there is a real difference as I have been trying really everything for this problem which Im fighting more than 10 years,Its first time something helps ,I have high testosterone due to IR and PCOS,after I complete 3 months using it I'd go check my testosterone levels and see if there is any difference ,Im taking the tablet 3x1 daily .

Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 05, 2014

At a great price! Plus NON-GMO and gluten free. Also has a natural vanilla flavor.

Watch out if you have methylation issues

Posted by 5308976579892019841 on Nov 10, 2014

I have diagnosed MTHFR, bipolar and an eating disorder and was taking this to help with depression. However after finishing a bottle of this I find myself completely exhausted. On internet research it appears that this particular formulae adds heavy metals such as molybedum and selenium which is not great if one already having issues with detoxing (ie MTHFR people). Will stop taking this brand. Might try the Jarrow formulae which does not add selenium and molybedum....

Gout

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

My dad had no gout attacks while taking these ! Great !

great

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on Aug 07, 2014

Start slowly but working well!

GREAT

Posted by 5262466496001342893 on Jul 24, 2014

otimo para evitar gripes, resfriatos, renite sinusite, todos devem tomar uma capsula diaria, vale a pena

NAC

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 20, 2014

I use this everyday to help keep my sinuses clear. It also raises glutathione levels, which helps the liver, and gives one more energy. My son is now using this between chemotherapy sessions to protect his liver and whole body from chemo drugs.

?

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

I started taking this as a nutrient, did not expect to see any effect and have not seen any effect.

Good product!