Doctor's Best, Best Natto-Serra, 90 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Natto-Serra

Posted by Reviewer1967592 on Sep 01, 2013

Seems to be more effective than taking them separately. Most effective for me to take 3, two times a day, empty stomach.

best anti-inflammatory supplement on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer2781933 on May 19, 2014

I bought this primarily for its anti-inflammatory effects, and it's fantastic. My finger joints look and feel normal now - no longer swollen, and my hands aren't swollen up in the morning anymore. I take one pill twice a day on an empty stomach and have no problems with it. Interestingly enough, my blood pressure has also gone down so much that I no longer require any meds for it. My wife recently started on it and has had the same results. This is a definite must-purchase item for us.