Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Natto-Serra, 90 Veggie Caps

best anti-inflammatory supplement on the planet!

Posted by Reviewer2781933 on May 19, 2014

I bought this primarily for its anti-inflammatory effects, and it's fantastic. My finger joints look and feel normal now - no longer swollen, and my hands aren't swollen up in the morning anymore. I take one pill twice a day on an empty stomach and have no problems with it. Interestingly enough, my blood pressure has also gone down so much that I no longer require any meds for it. My wife recently started on it and has had the same results. This is a definite must-purchase item for us.

Natto-Serra

Posted by Reviewer1967592 on Sep 01, 2013

Seems to be more effective than taking them separately. Most effective for me to take 3, two times a day, empty stomach.

Quality and value

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Feb 11, 2015

Taking 3 caps per nigh (1 hour after food or 4 hours after) to treat a Central Vein Retinal Occlusion along with 1 capsule Now Pine Bark Extract as an anti-inflammatory which also helps with pain relief. Very pleased with the results so far. The specialist was very surprised to see how much improved my eye was after taking this combination for 2 weeks. N.B. My blood pressure has dropped considerably since taking this. So if you have low BP or Orthostatic Intolerance, bear that in mind before taking this product.