keeps my blood pressure low

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

Not sure what it's doing - but my blood pressure has been spot on - it took a couple of months but I am very pleased so far.

tumors

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 28, 2008

really works on shrinking tumors

Great product for circulation!

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Mar 09, 2008

I've been taking this product to assist me with hypercoaglulation which is common with CFIDS. By thinning the blood or improving circulation, my body's immune system can fight viruses more efficiently while also relieving fatigue and muscle pain. I'm happy with the results and the price is very reasonable!

Nattokinase, 2000 FUS

Posted by Reviewer2199872 on Feb 18, 2010

8 years ago I lost the sight of my right eye to a blood clot that formed in the night behind the retina. The Dr. wanted me to take Cumadin but my Chiropractor told me I would be very safe with Nattokinase and would have no side effects. I have found Doctor's Best to be a very high quality Nattokinase and will take it the rest of my life.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

Good bye blood clots!

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Excellent Product - Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1577389 on Jun 12, 2011

My husband had a clot in his lower calf that was causing a lot of pain. He took this product and that same day felt the clot breaking up and helping his pain A LOT. Whenever his pain acts up due to the build up on his knee, he takes this and it immediately helps him. Highly recommended. He took other nattokinase products, but Doctor's Best is the only one that worked!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 04, 2011

Within three days I experienced relief from a painful blood clot behind my right knee. In a week it appeared to be completely dissolved with no recurrence. After three weeks I now take one capsule every other day for maintenance. This product REALLY works.

Trust the brand

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Nice effect on blood pressure, been perfect and steady since taking this. Also have a great deal more tolerance to cold, which is good this week! and... My husband really likes the effect he discovered.I do think it's a healthier option to the drugs out there.

Doctor's Best Nttokinasse, 2,000 FU's, 90 Veggie Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1091887 on Jan 24, 2010

I had a mini stoke about 5 years ago. Doctor had me take an exam of my carotid artery as I recall and other test.Nothing he could find was amiss, I was discharged. Shortly afterwards I had read a medical report on the advantages of Natto. So deciding I had nothing to loose, but standing much to gain, I then ordered Natto,and 5 years later, still taking the Natto twice a day, I have not had a recurrance of the mini stroke, ans intend to keep taking it. I told my daughter of the above incident, and she started taking Natto, and is still taking it 2 years later.