Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by Reviewer2445651 on Jul 30, 2009

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

make the best of world medicine your own

Posted by Reviewer2726154 on Dec 02, 2008

Elsewhere in the world they prescribe this to persons who have had major surgery to manage the formation of blood clots which can result after major procedures. My naturopath recommends taking these before during and for two weeks after international flights to manage the risk of developing a DVT also known as "Economy Class Syndrome". This product is not always available at herbal supp stores, and where it is it can be quite spendy. i-Herb offers a nice big bottle at up to 75% off.

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

Lowers blood pressure & more!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Apr 10, 2010

We purchased Nattokinase for our Mother as she has poor circulation and high blood pressure. Within 2 weeks of taking Natto, her blood pressure was almost normal and her circulation in her legs has greatly improved! She takes one pill in the Am and 1 pill in the PM. Highly recommend!