Doctor's Best Nttokinasse, 2,000 FU's, 90 Veggie Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1091887 on Jan 24, 2010

I had a mini stoke about 5 years ago. Doctor had me take an exam of my carotid artery as I recall and other test.Nothing he could find was amiss, I was discharged. Shortly afterwards I had read a medical report on the advantages of Natto. So deciding I had nothing to loose, but standing much to gain, I then ordered Natto,and 5 years later, still taking the Natto twice a day, I have not had a recurrance of the mini stroke, ans intend to keep taking it. I told my daughter of the above incident, and she started taking Natto, and is still taking it 2 years later.

Nattokinase, 2000 FUS

Posted by Reviewer2199872 on Feb 18, 2010

8 years ago I lost the sight of my right eye to a blood clot that formed in the night behind the retina. The Dr. wanted me to take Cumadin but my Chiropractor told me I would be very safe with Nattokinase and would have no side effects. I have found Doctor's Best to be a very high quality Nattokinase and will take it the rest of my life.

no doubt it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

This product takes effect almost immediately. I am very thankful for alt medicine. I combine this with Diosmin (Lifetime or Futurebiotics). My leg feels and looks a lot better. 5 stars everyday!

Great for dissolving fibrin

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This product works very well for dissolving the fibrin deposits in the vessels. The price is great and one bottle lasts at least one month.

Great product

Posted by 5126598136551952391 on Aug 02, 2016

I take this product for three months in combination with Serrapeptase and Bromelain . It stops subfebrille temperature and night sweating which I have since november.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

This was recommended for me and I continue to take religiously but do not see any real tangible evidence of a difference. Tests show that my buildup of plaque has been reduced.

I sweat easily after taking this.

Posted by Reviewer2956626 on Jun 06, 2011

Highly recommend!

Side improvement

Posted by 5224847312142393129 on Aug 01, 2016

Try to take this for helping problem of blood clot. Though this cannot be seen, my blood pressure seems to lower and stablize. Will continue to use it as it may reduce or even replace medicine for hypertension in long run.

Nattokinase praised by researchers

Posted by 5134816826693515658 on Jun 01, 2015

I've used this for several years based on research result. I give it 3 stars because I can't tell how it is really doing....haven't died yet. I'll continue to use it based on the research.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Feb 06, 2015

Every time I am giving those to my husband he develops high blood pressure. This is probably just him, as it should work in opposit way...but still, this is our experience...