Good

Posted by Reviewer2467194 on Aug 01, 2011

This is a good product.

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.

"Fine as wine"

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jul 05, 2011

I use this product to keep my blood fine as wine. My Doctor recommended this product and i herb to me a few years back. I'm so grateful to him and I herb. Great value!

super

Posted by Reviewer1690902 on Jun 30, 2011

all products are super and price is very good, thank you..wish you more successes

Resolves blood clots naturally

Posted by Reviewer2270535 on Jun 29, 2011

Best natural blood clot dissolver available, in my opinion.

Excellent Natto

Posted by Reviewer1209864 on Jun 27, 2011

I started using the Doctors Best Nattokinase after I had driven for 46.5 hrs straight. I only got out of the auto to fuel up or bathroom. I was diagnosed as having blood clots. A dear friend told me about Natto and I purchased the best I could find. The pain and most discoloration went away. about eight months later, I had pneumonia and was hospitalized in Dallas while on business. They did a full body scan NO CLOTS!! I have also noticed that my memory is sharper now (at 58) than it was at 15. I swear by this....

Natto

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 23, 2011

I reconnected with natto after reading a number od reviews. This is a great brand. Noticing more energy & better circulation/

Prevent

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Jun 19, 2011

I take 2 caps daily for 2 weeks off 2 weeks for prevention of fibrin clots or scarr tissue buildup.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3110860 on Jun 14, 2011

Pleased :-)

Excellent Product - Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1577389 on Jun 12, 2011

My husband had a clot in his lower calf that was causing a lot of pain. He took this product and that same day felt the clot breaking up and helping his pain A LOT. Whenever his pain acts up due to the build up on his knee, he takes this and it immediately helps him. Highly recommended. He took other nattokinase products, but Doctor's Best is the only one that worked!