Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Accepted for prevention to me the effect was pleasant.

no doubt it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

This product takes effect almost immediately. I am very thankful for alt medicine. I combine this with Diosmin (Lifetime or Futurebiotics). My leg feels and looks a lot better. 5 stars everyday!

Great for dissolving fibrin

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This product works very well for dissolving the fibrin deposits in the vessels. The price is great and one bottle lasts at least one month.

I sweat easily after taking this.

Posted by Reviewer2956626 on Jun 06, 2011

Highly recommend!

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

This was recommended for me and I continue to take religiously but do not see any real tangible evidence of a difference. Tests show that my buildup of plaque has been reduced.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Feb 06, 2015

Every time I am giving those to my husband he develops high blood pressure. This is probably just him, as it should work in opposit way...but still, this is our experience...

Nattokinase praised by researchers

Posted by 5134816826693515658 on Jun 01, 2015

I've used this for several years based on research result. I give it 3 stars because I can't tell how it is really doing....haven't died yet. I'll continue to use it based on the research.

Natto

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Feb 23, 2010

Well, this didn't do a thing for my blood pressure. Very disappointing, but I'll continue to take it in case I happen to have any clots forming....

Had a reaction

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

I had same reaction I do when I take flow agents... So gave this away.

Help for circulatory conditions from Japanese food

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 10, 2012

Natto is a food in Japan, made from fermented soybeans. Researchers have claimed the consumption of natto helps prevent disorders caused by excessive blood clotting. Its action is to break down the fibrin net that holds clots together. Natto is an acquired taste and even in Japan, not everyone likes it. Doctors Best Nattokinase contains a good strong dose of the active ingredient of natto in a handy capsule. I have a number of clients who use this product regularly and report good results.