no doubt it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

This product takes effect almost immediately. I am very thankful for alt medicine. I combine this with Diosmin (Lifetime or Futurebiotics). My leg feels and looks a lot better. 5 stars everyday!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Natto works better for me than Serrapeptase. Takes soreness out of my calfes. Customer service is terrible at Iherb.

Detox

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

Been trying this for a few months now cos I have some blockage in my artery, calcium score 52. Initially, there was a detox effect for a week, I had a droning kind of headache but it went off. Hope its working. Will know only next July when I go fir a scan again.

May help to prevent Alzheimer's disease

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I have a family history of Alzheimer's disease, one of the reasons I take nattokinase to prevent it from happening to me later in life. In addition to nattokinase, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

natokinaze

Posted by 4842906248708919477 on Mar 18, 2014

je to maly zazrak je to prirodna baza nahradzujuca riedenie krvy a nápravu zapalu zil miesto varfarinu

Using these for my cats

Posted by 4697690588235874463 on Mar 06, 2014

My 16 year old Burmese cats have numerous health conditions so I have added Nattokinase to their mixture of the many other herbs I give them to help circulate their blood. Seems they are going really well. I would definitely use this product.

Good price.

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Will buy again.

Great for dissolving fibrin

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This product works very well for dissolving the fibrin deposits in the vessels. The price is great and one bottle lasts at least one month.

An important weapon against biofilms..

Posted by philla on Jan 01, 2014

Biofilms are emerging as something that have to be adressed in stubborn lyme infections. Heavy metals, acidosis and other perils of modern civilization are said to be exacerbating this tiny tick borne infection. The Washington state based eminent doctor Klinghardt uses enzymes (serrapeptase, nattokinase, etc) as therapeutic means to break down these slimy bacterial colonies. Maybe also a goot shot for persistent candidiasis.. I bought this with the mere intention to ameliorate my recurring digestive issues. I was very happy with the effect it had on my tummy.

Blood thinner

Posted by 5233426434033885396 on Nov 11, 2013

I had read that this is an essential supplement for those battling high cholesterol. Too early to tell for my husband.