Doctor's Best, Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality product. Nattokinase is an enzyme isolated from the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Nattokinase has been found to have blood clot dissolving abilities and prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.

contains maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Sep 10, 2013

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

Blood Thinning

Posted by Reviewer1572141 on Aug 03, 2008

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.

trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

have not used this long enough.

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 18, 2010

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

good value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Sep 26, 2010

As comparison with Lumbrokinase, this is good value perhaps much stonger too.

Asian secret

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Believing this to be a bit of a Asian dietary secret. The food itself tastes horrible, but the capsule is quite palatable. Enzymes are often removed in western cooking, so this is a good way to get the benefit of these molecules back into circulation. Has improved my vigor.

Better than aspirin

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.