10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

contains maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Sep 10, 2013

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.

Looks Good so Far

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jun 08, 2011

Started using this for high blood pressure after trying a number of other natural products that I had read were good but didn't work for me. This product seems to be helping, I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and have seen a marked drop in my readings. I am still working on the correct dosage but it does look promising. Right now I'm trying 2 caps twice a day I think I may add 2 more and see how that does.

Helps Lower Blood Pressure!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Nov 13, 2010

Bought this for my 77 year old Mother who suffers from high cholesterol and high blood pressure. She desperately wants to get off her meds so I recommended that she try this (along with policosanol). After a little over a week her blood pressure dropped from 138 (a.m.) to between 118-124. It's a definite step in the right direction!! Oh, by the way, don't know if it's from this or not, but, she also lost 5 lbs (down to 119 and she's always been mid to upper 120's).

Blood Thinning

Posted by Reviewer1572141 on Aug 03, 2008

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.