New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2000 FU, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1346541 on Mar 11, 2008

I really thank the Lord for allowing to find such a product!!!!!!!!! I had a blood clot in my right leg and didn't want to go in the hospital. I kept the faith and ordered the nattokinase because my leg was so big and swollen. To make a long story short. Nattokinase dissolved my blood clot and my swelling went down in a matter of days!!!!!!! So I will continue to order this product to keep me from having blood clots. This product saved me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital. This product is great for anybody that has had heart attacks or strokes or to prevent from having them. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on Coumadin and everything.

Works well. Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1721530 on Apr 19, 2008

I noticed better circulation to my face and feet almost immediately. My rosacea seems to be clearing up slowly and steadily.

Product meets research requirements!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Feb 01, 2007

This is THE very type of Nattokinase that is used in research trials. It really does what the research shows. I've had excellent results! And the price is unbelievable! It's the obvious choice!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008

My husband uses this to help control blood pressure. Quality product at reasonable cost.

THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Ran out of this and within a few days my feet and legs were back to hurting and swelling up. I cannot believe the difference this has made in the quality of my life and I will never be without!