Wonderful

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

Natto is an expensive food and it's frozen at the store. This is great when I don't have natto in my fridge.

Awesome product

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Jan 24, 2014

I was taken off Warfarin for blood clots after talomg this and my blood levels have remained normal. HIghly recommended!

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Dec 12, 2013

Seems to be a good product

VERY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5664721953248270005 on Sep 17, 2013

I brought to help shrink my fibroid that was a size of a 3month old baby. Now since taking Nattokinase along with systemic enzemes I am so happy that my Fibroid is now the size of a peanut and no surgery YAY. I will continue to take this till its completely gone!!! Thanx IHERBS for selling this cheap and for a speedy delivery :) yoll are the best!!

Wonderful product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jul 07, 2013

I find this product really helps around pre-menstrual times to keep my blood flowing and prevent less lymph blockage in my body.

To avoid blood clots

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013

I took this during and after substantial varicose vein treatment to avoid blood clots. I also used it for two long haul flights that were straight after each other.

May help with Lyme biofilm removal--talk to your LLMD or other Lyme literate practitioner

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

Someone in my life has chronic Lyme disease, so I try to learn all I can to help. Herbalist Stephen Buhner, author of "Healing Lyme" and many other excellent books also has a specific website to address healing Lyme. That's where I first learned of nattokinase used to remove Lyme biofilm. I appreciate that nattokinase is made from fermented soybeans. I know that some folks rave about lumbrokinase, but I can't deal with the thought of a supplement made from worm by-products. Nattokinase is also *much* more affordable. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, especially with any chronic or serious illness. "LLMD" stands for "Lyme literate medical doctor," someone who has more experience in diagnosing and treating Lyme disease. Lyme manifests differently in people, often with different co-infections, so what is right for one (or at one stage of the game) might not be right for another. Take good care of yourself, and heal well! :)

great for your health and tumors

Posted by Reviewer3038558 on Feb 27, 2012

make me feel much better

DB Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 28, 2011

Using to thin my blood. I use several supplements to replace Warfarin prescribed for my artificial heart valve. Seems to work OK to me.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2796380 on Oct 10, 2011

I started using product two months ago and ran out for one months and notice weakness in my leg,so I no that I needed to order some more Nattokinase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »