Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase 30 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1346541 on Mar 11, 2008

I really thank the Lord for allowing to find such a product!!!!!!!!! I had a blood clot in my right leg and didn't want to go in the hospital. I kept the faith and ordered the nattokinase because my leg was so big and swollen. To make a long story short. Nattokinase dissolved my blood clot and my swelling went down in a matter of days!!!!!!! So I will continue to order this product to keep me from having blood clots. This product saved me thousands of dollars by keeping me out of the hospital. This product is great for anybody that has had heart attacks or strokes or to prevent from having them. And I know what I'm talking about because I've been on Coumadin and everything.

Works well. Good price.

Posted by KimNeblett on Apr 19, 2008

I noticed better circulation to my face and feet almost immediately. My rosacea seems to be clearing up slowly and steadily.

Product meets research requirements!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Feb 01, 2007

This is THE very type of Nattokinase that is used in research trials. It really does what the research shows. I've had excellent results! And the price is unbelievable! It's the obvious choice!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 18, 2008

My husband uses this to help control blood pressure. Quality product at reasonable cost.

THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Apr 12, 2011

Ran out of this and within a few days my feet and legs were back to hurting and swelling up. I cannot believe the difference this has made in the quality of my life and I will never be without!

Just like aspirin

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

This stuff is just like aspirin but without the bleeding stomach highly recommended it will get your blood flowing.

great value

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 20, 2008

keeps the blood flowing

Natto

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Sep 04, 2008

Product is very well priced and seems to be as effective as more expensive natto formulae.

great for your health and tumors

Posted by Reviewer3038558 on Feb 27, 2012

make me feel much better

To avoid blood clots

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013

I took this during and after substantial varicose vein treatment to avoid blood clots. I also used it for two long haul flights that were straight after each other.