WARNING !!!! Nattokinase can have very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

I easily have bruises on my legs, more particularly when I'm trekking. Therefore I thought that product would help me. I could clearly feel the sensation in my legs and it was really agreeable the first week. But one morning I woke up with huge shocking bruises on my legs and behind my left hip. Finally we discovered that to scratch (insect bite) have been enough to create those. The next days, my capillaries broke all along my legs... When I understood the cause and effect with nattokinase, I stopped the treatment of course. Since then I have been treating my bruises with arnica. Be careful !

Makes tinnitus worse!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

Unfortunately, I have tinnitus. When I first used this product it seemed to get much worse. I stopped it for a couple weeks, and then went back on again. Same result; tinnitus worsened, big-time. I tried for a third time of staying off for awhile, til the tinnitus lessened. I took only the minimum doze for 3-5 days and the tinnitus, once again became almost unbearable. It is clear from testing this three times that it was not a coincidence, I'm sorry to say. As for other Doctor's Best products, they are excellent as is iHerb's value and service! I have used iHerb for 8 years now.

WARNING !!!!

Posted by Marinajensen on Aug 02, 2015

Y menja bil varikoz ven, ja reshila zakazat tozhe, posle prochtenija mnogix otzivov..Etot preporat sprovociroval y menja nachalo vospalenija v venax goleni na pravoi noge,xotja prinimala po 1 tab. ytrom.. Posle etogo, vospolenie poshlo vishe po vene pravoi nogi, tak chto seichas y menja poverxnostnii tromboflebit ven goleni pravoi nogi. BYDTE OCHEN OSTOROZHNI s etim preporatom!!!

gave me a headache

Posted by 5005400973687015734 on Nov 03, 2012

Used this twice, and both times got a terrible headache. Will not use again.

aartin

Posted by Reviewer2776358 on Oct 09, 2008

you cannot feel this product working, i hope it does-sort of a leap of faith

D. Rohe

Posted by Reviewer2932820 on Jan 30, 2009

I've only used the product for one week!! How can I rate it!! Come back to me in a month and maybe I'll be able to give an intelligent answer!

Adverse Reaction

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

Didn't agree with me at all.

Have yet to use the product

Posted by Reviewer2384091 on Nov 05, 2010

The reviews of others prompted me to purchase. I have yet to use it consistently.