Trying it out based on others' reviews

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 08, 2015

I tried it out based on other people's reviews. Don't see much effect but then again I don't know what effect to be looking out for. If it improves blood circulation, it's good enough for me. :) Update: I've noticed an obvious change in my ability to sweat after taking this. During exercise i sweat faster and much more than if I didn't take this supplement.

Detox

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

Been trying this for a few months now cos I have some blockage in my artery, calcium score 52. Initially, there was a detox effect for a week, I had a droning kind of headache but it went off. Hope its working. Will know only next July when I go fir a scan again.

Using these for my cats

Posted by 4697690588235874463 on Mar 06, 2014

My 16 year old Burmese cats have numerous health conditions so I have added Nattokinase to their mixture of the many other herbs I give them to help circulate their blood. Seems they are going really well. I would definitely use this product.

Good price.

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Will buy again.

좋아요

Posted by Reviewer1081440 on Nov 07, 2013

먹자 마자 즉시 효과가 느껴질 정도로 좋은 제품 같습니다, 혈액순환이 잘 안되고, 손발이 많이 찬데, 이 거 먹고 나서는 체온도 좀 더 따뜻하게 유지되는 것 같아요~

Doctors Best Best Nattokinase 90 veggie caps

Posted by 5313872365498078544 on Jul 09, 2013

Have not been on it long. Hope its working. Seeing cardiologist in 3 weeks time. Know more then. Price and quality good.

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

Great for Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Aug 11, 2012

It is a great product if you get headaches caused from inflammation in your sinuses.

Subtle effect

Posted by MikaelP on Apr 04, 2012

Hard to determine the effect of nattokinase yet, it seems subtle and good..

iHerb product and service

Posted by Reviewer3068672 on Mar 13, 2012

Thank you very much for delivering my order as promtly as you did. I'm pleased with the product and the price, but more importantly I wanted to be sure and thank you for the way you manage your site. I had a question about my purchase. The answer to my question was thorough and curtious. That is very much appreciated. I will buy from you again.