Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Jun 28, 2010

I've had mysterious pain in my left calf for a couple of years now. It's sporadic but always at night. No pain killer helped. Heat didn't help; neither did cold. Tried magnesium - no difference. Had an xray and ultrasound but nothing showed up. On my last physical, my doctord said to take a baby asprin a day. It helped greatly. Less often and the pain was less severe. So thinking that whatever the problem is, it has to do with a vein, I orderd Nattokinase. Seriously I have not had the pain since I started taking the product. I take 1 at night along w/ my baby asprin. Doctor thinks it might be a tiny kink or something in one of the veins. So far so good.

Great product for circulation!

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Mar 09, 2008

I've been taking this product to assist me with hypercoaglulation which is common with CFIDS. By thinning the blood or improving circulation, my body's immune system can fight viruses more efficiently while also relieving fatigue and muscle pain. I'm happy with the results and the price is very reasonable!

darn no K

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 18, 2009

Vitamine K was removed and I did not realize that before I bought this brand. I want K to help my bones and this product not only says it has removed it but says do not take with product containing K. So, it is in the drawer with the products that are bought and rarely used. My accupuncturist had originally recommended I take Nattonkinase, but it was another brand.

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Excellent Product - Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1577389 on Jun 12, 2011

My husband had a clot in his lower calf that was causing a lot of pain. He took this product and that same day felt the clot breaking up and helping his pain A LOT. Whenever his pain acts up due to the build up on his knee, he takes this and it immediately helps him. Highly recommended. He took other nattokinase products, but Doctor's Best is the only one that worked!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

Good bye blood clots!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 04, 2011

Within three days I experienced relief from a painful blood clot behind my right knee. In a week it appeared to be completely dissolved with no recurrence. After three weeks I now take one capsule every other day for maintenance. This product REALLY works.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jun 13, 2009

I have been having nattonkinase off and on for some time now. However when I had gone to my naturopath for a live blood test I was shocked to see that it had clumped (I was doing a mercury detox at the time which might explain that). Anyway I decided to purchase some more nattokinase and had about six tablets a day. Next visit to the Naturopath showed much improved blood with all the red blood cells now seperated. Good product. Thanks.

Nattokinase and Doctors Best.

Posted by Reviewer3087144 on May 01, 2009

Great customer service...Great product.....I am not suffering from restless leg syndrom any more and my blood pressure is perfect, normal....I would imagine my cholesterol too but I have not seen a Doctor as of today.....Redwind.

Trust the brand

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Nice effect on blood pressure, been perfect and steady since taking this. Also have a great deal more tolerance to cold, which is good this week! and... My husband really likes the effect he discovered.I do think it's a healthier option to the drugs out there.