Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

BP normalized.

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Jul 18, 2010

My BP varied between 158-148 for about 2 years. Since taking 2 capsules/day it is now 110/70 with no other meds. I am 60 yr old female.

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

Doctor's Best Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Oct 31, 2013

I take this product every day. It reduces inflammation and keeps me very healthy. Highly recommended supplement.

An important weapon against biofilms..

Posted by philla on Jan 01, 2014

Biofilms are emerging as something that have to be adressed in stubborn lyme infections. Heavy metals, acidosis and other perils of modern civilization are said to be exacerbating this tiny tick borne infection. The Washington state based eminent doctor Klinghardt uses enzymes (serrapeptase, nattokinase, etc) as therapeutic means to break down these slimy bacterial colonies. Maybe also a goot shot for persistent candidiasis.. I bought this with the mere intention to ameliorate my recurring digestive issues. I was very happy with the effect it had on my tummy.

Prevent

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Jun 19, 2011

I take 2 caps daily for 2 weeks off 2 weeks for prevention of fibrin clots or scarr tissue buildup.