tumors

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 28, 2008

really works on shrinking tumors

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase,2000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 07, 2008

I was using another natto for some time. I have burning in the viens. The other product stop working for some reason, and the burning came back. I tried you Doctor's Best and once again I have no burning in my viens. I think your products are far superior to other companies and brands. I might add also your products are quite affordable. I can now afford all the supplemnts I need.

general tonic

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 11, 2008

I started taking this for liver purification, and I feel like it is generally improving my health. Good price.

Great product for circulation!

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on Mar 09, 2008

I've been taking this product to assist me with hypercoaglulation which is common with CFIDS. By thinning the blood or improving circulation, my body's immune system can fight viruses more efficiently while also relieving fatigue and muscle pain. I'm happy with the results and the price is very reasonable!

darn no K

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 18, 2009

Vitamine K was removed and I did not realize that before I bought this brand. I want K to help my bones and this product not only says it has removed it but says do not take with product containing K. So, it is in the drawer with the products that are bought and rarely used. My accupuncturist had originally recommended I take Nattonkinase, but it was another brand.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

Good bye blood clots!

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Excellent Product - Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1577389 on Jun 12, 2011

My husband had a clot in his lower calf that was causing a lot of pain. He took this product and that same day felt the clot breaking up and helping his pain A LOT. Whenever his pain acts up due to the build up on his knee, he takes this and it immediately helps him. Highly recommended. He took other nattokinase products, but Doctor's Best is the only one that worked!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 04, 2011

Within three days I experienced relief from a painful blood clot behind my right knee. In a week it appeared to be completely dissolved with no recurrence. After three weeks I now take one capsule every other day for maintenance. This product REALLY works.

Trust the brand

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Nice effect on blood pressure, been perfect and steady since taking this. Also have a great deal more tolerance to cold, which is good this week! and... My husband really likes the effect he discovered.I do think it's a healthier option to the drugs out there.