keeps my blood pressure low

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

Not sure what it's doing - but my blood pressure has been spot on - it took a couple of months but I am very pleased so far.

tumors

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Apr 28, 2008

really works on shrinking tumors

Nattokinase, 2000 FUS

Posted by Reviewer2199872 on Feb 18, 2010

8 years ago I lost the sight of my right eye to a blood clot that formed in the night behind the retina. The Dr. wanted me to take Cumadin but my Chiropractor told me I would be very safe with Nattokinase and would have no side effects. I have found Doctor's Best to be a very high quality Nattokinase and will take it the rest of my life.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2387866 on Oct 17, 2007

Good bye blood clots!

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Trust the brand

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Feb 01, 2011

Nice effect on blood pressure, been perfect and steady since taking this. Also have a great deal more tolerance to cold, which is good this week! and... My husband really likes the effect he discovered.I do think it's a healthier option to the drugs out there.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on May 04, 2011

Within three days I experienced relief from a painful blood clot behind my right knee. In a week it appeared to be completely dissolved with no recurrence. After three weeks I now take one capsule every other day for maintenance. This product REALLY works.

Doctor's Best Nttokinasse, 2,000 FU's, 90 Veggie Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1091887 on Jan 24, 2010

I had a mini stoke about 5 years ago. Doctor had me take an exam of my carotid artery as I recall and other test.Nothing he could find was amiss, I was discharged. Shortly afterwards I had read a medical report on the advantages of Natto. So deciding I had nothing to loose, but standing much to gain, I then ordered Natto,and 5 years later, still taking the Natto twice a day, I have not had a recurrance of the mini stroke, ans intend to keep taking it. I told my daughter of the above incident, and she started taking Natto, and is still taking it 2 years later.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jun 13, 2009

I have been having nattonkinase off and on for some time now. However when I had gone to my naturopath for a live blood test I was shocked to see that it had clumped (I was doing a mercury detox at the time which might explain that). Anyway I decided to purchase some more nattokinase and had about six tablets a day. Next visit to the Naturopath showed much improved blood with all the red blood cells now seperated. Good product. Thanks.

Nattokinase and Doctors Best.

Posted by Reviewer3087144 on May 01, 2009

Great customer service...Great product.....I am not suffering from restless leg syndrom any more and my blood pressure is perfect, normal....I would imagine my cholesterol too but I have not seen a Doctor as of today.....Redwind.