Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Sandy

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Jul 31, 2006

I researched this thoroughly before trying it. I have used it now on both of my parents and was able to get them off of several of their medications. I don't recommend doing it on your own, but do the research, print it out and take it to your doctor. This particular one has the vitamin K removed, so it doesn't interfere with blood thinners. I am even using it on my cat in small quantities right now, but am trying to get more information about the dosage. Much safer than Rx's!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

BP normalized.

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Jul 18, 2010

My BP varied between 158-148 for about 2 years. Since taking 2 capsules/day it is now 110/70 with no other meds. I am 60 yr old female.

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.