Doctor's Best Nttokinasse, 2,000 FU's, 90 Veggie Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1091887 on Jan 24, 2010

I had a mini stoke about 5 years ago. Doctor had me take an exam of my carotid artery as I recall and other test.Nothing he could find was amiss, I was discharged. Shortly afterwards I had read a medical report on the advantages of Natto. So deciding I had nothing to loose, but standing much to gain, I then ordered Natto,and 5 years later, still taking the Natto twice a day, I have not had a recurrance of the mini stroke, ans intend to keep taking it. I told my daughter of the above incident, and she started taking Natto, and is still taking it 2 years later.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jun 13, 2009

I have been having nattonkinase off and on for some time now. However when I had gone to my naturopath for a live blood test I was shocked to see that it had clumped (I was doing a mercury detox at the time which might explain that). Anyway I decided to purchase some more nattokinase and had about six tablets a day. Next visit to the Naturopath showed much improved blood with all the red blood cells now seperated. Good product. Thanks.

Nattokinase and Doctors Best.

Posted by Reviewer3087144 on May 01, 2009

Great customer service...Great product.....I am not suffering from restless leg syndrom any more and my blood pressure is perfect, normal....I would imagine my cholesterol too but I have not seen a Doctor as of today.....Redwind.

Nattokinase, 2000 FUS

Posted by Reviewer2199872 on Feb 18, 2010

8 years ago I lost the sight of my right eye to a blood clot that formed in the night behind the retina. The Dr. wanted me to take Cumadin but my Chiropractor told me I would be very safe with Nattokinase and would have no side effects. I have found Doctor's Best to be a very high quality Nattokinase and will take it the rest of my life.

no doubt it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

This product takes effect almost immediately. I am very thankful for alt medicine. I combine this with Diosmin (Lifetime or Futurebiotics). My leg feels and looks a lot better. 5 stars everyday!

This is a good product I recommend it

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Nov 30, 2016

Been using this product for some months now. It seems to work well for me. I like it because it gives me a source of Omega 3 and also is a blood thinner. Both those are things I need. Since I am vegetarian, getting Omega 3 has not been easy. Fish oil and Krill are off my dietary list. Flax Seed I use but there is not enough research to show that Omega 3 is really very available from the flax. So when Nattokinase became available I was very pleased. i have recommended this product to a friend who needs both the Omega 3 and the blood thinning. He is also happy with this product.

Helps to lower blood pressure

Posted by 5495876982888731658 on Dec 03, 2016

And even helped to make the BP reading the same for both my husband's left and right arm (used to differ for about 10 points or so)

Great enzimes

Posted by 5579232307653703931 on Dec 14, 2016

Helps a lot , noticed my belly is smaller.

Great for dissolving fibrin

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This product works very well for dissolving the fibrin deposits in the vessels. The price is great and one bottle lasts at least one month.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

This was recommended for me and I continue to take religiously but do not see any real tangible evidence of a difference. Tests show that my buildup of plaque has been reduced.