Very good

Posted by Reviewer3042181 on Jun 13, 2009

I have been having nattonkinase off and on for some time now. However when I had gone to my naturopath for a live blood test I was shocked to see that it had clumped (I was doing a mercury detox at the time which might explain that). Anyway I decided to purchase some more nattokinase and had about six tablets a day. Next visit to the Naturopath showed much improved blood with all the red blood cells now seperated. Good product. Thanks.

Nattokinase and Doctors Best.

Posted by Reviewer3087144 on May 01, 2009

Great customer service...Great product.....I am not suffering from restless leg syndrom any more and my blood pressure is perfect, normal....I would imagine my cholesterol too but I have not seen a Doctor as of today.....Redwind.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Accepted for prevention to me the effect was pleasant.

no doubt it is effective

Posted by Reviewer2145254 on Dec 09, 2014

This product takes effect almost immediately. I am very thankful for alt medicine. I combine this with Diosmin (Lifetime or Futurebiotics). My leg feels and looks a lot better. 5 stars everyday!

very Good~!!

Posted by 4856227439606931622 on Nov 22, 2015

It is always ate the product. So it was good to buy cheap

Great for dissolving fibrin

Posted by psoriasis on Jan 20, 2014

This product works very well for dissolving the fibrin deposits in the vessels. The price is great and one bottle lasts at least one month.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

This was recommended for me and I continue to take religiously but do not see any real tangible evidence of a difference. Tests show that my buildup of plaque has been reduced.

I sweat easily after taking this.

Posted by Reviewer2956626 on Jun 06, 2011

Highly recommend!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2001707 on Feb 06, 2015

Every time I am giving those to my husband he develops high blood pressure. This is probably just him, as it should work in opposit way...but still, this is our experience...

Nattokinase praised by researchers

Posted by 5134816826693515658 on Jun 01, 2015

I've used this for several years based on research result. I give it 3 stars because I can't tell how it is really doing....haven't died yet. I'll continue to use it based on the research.