Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Trying it out based on others' reviews

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 26, 2012

I tried it out based on other people's reviews. Don't see much effect but then again I don't know what effect to be looking out for. If it improves blood circulation, it's good enough for me. :)

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

Welcomed Relief!

61 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1152511 on Jun 16, 2009

I'm a very active 62 year old male in good health and physical condition. However, I recently experienced severe "burning" pain in the calf muscles of both legs. My doctor examined me and informed me that I had developed P.A.D.s (peripheral vascular disease). I've always walked 3-5 miles daily, but with the onset of this condition walking is "extremely" painful. The doctor informed me that I should keep walking and eventually the "burning" pain would become less severe and hopefully go away entirely. In the meantime, there was nothing he could prescribe to eliminate the "burning" while walking! While talking with my my aunt one day, she suggested that I try Doctors Best, Best Nattokinase. Upon receipt of the product I took one capsule that morning and another that evening. The next morning I went for a 4 mile walk and you guessed it, "No more burning pain"! And, I continue to take two capsules daily.

Good product at a good price

60 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2808598 on Oct 25, 2007

It helped my wife. It cleared a blocked artery. She was to have surgery, but did not need it after taking nattokinase.

Amazing result

51 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2927677 on Nov 04, 2009

I am 71. Three months ago, I noticed my pulse was "missing beats", maybe one in six. After EKG and Holter monitor, my doctor and a cardiologist he consulted diagnosed me with PAC (premature atrial contraction) and PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), but it wasn't serious enough for medication yet, though he did recommend magnesium. He said come back and see me in a while. Since then my pulse seemed to get more irregular, despite magnesium aspartate. I searched reviews on iherb and found Doctor's Best Nattokinase. I took four capsules a day. Within a week my pulse was totally even and the rate around 70 (from 100). I am also much more energetic and can feel my blood flowing. To me this is a small miracle! Thanks.