trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

have not used this long enough.

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 18, 2010

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

Doctor's Best, Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality product. Nattokinase is an enzyme isolated from the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Nattokinase has been found to have blood clot dissolving abilities and prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Sep 26, 2010

As comparison with Lumbrokinase, this is good value perhaps much stonger too.

Asian secret

Posted by Reviewer1018095 on Sep 28, 2010

Believing this to be a bit of a Asian dietary secret. The food itself tastes horrible, but the capsule is quite palatable. Enzymes are often removed in western cooking, so this is a good way to get the benefit of these molecules back into circulation. Has improved my vigor.

Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by Reviewer2445651 on Jul 30, 2009

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2673373 on Feb 02, 2012

Excellent product which I used in combination with serrapeptase