Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!

An important weapon against biofilms..

Posted by philla on Jan 01, 2014

Biofilms are emerging as something that have to be adressed in stubborn lyme infections. Heavy metals, acidosis and other perils of modern civilization are said to be exacerbating this tiny tick borne infection. The Washington state based eminent doctor Klinghardt uses enzymes (serrapeptase, nattokinase, etc) as therapeutic means to break down these slimy bacterial colonies. Maybe also a goot shot for persistent candidiasis.. I bought this with the mere intention to ameliorate my recurring digestive issues. I was very happy with the effect it had on my tummy.

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Awesome In So Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

Good for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to help with inflammation caused by mold exposure; it also helps keep you from getting blood clots. I got this based on a lot of the other reviews. Doctor's Best makes quality products and iherb gets them to me in 2 to 3 days!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jan 15, 2010

It's a little early to report, but after only a week or two taking 2 of these a day, had a Dr. appointment and blood pressure was 120/76. Have never-ever had that normal of reading, well, especially in a doctor's office, you know the "white coat symdrome" thing and all. So, yes, I will keep taking the Nattokinase.

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.