Prevent

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Jun 19, 2011

I take 2 caps daily for 2 weeks off 2 weeks for prevention of fibrin clots or scarr tissue buildup.

Good for the blood

Posted by Reviewer1491863 on Jun 26, 2009

I think this is a great product. I need this to keep my blood a nice consistency.

Dr. recommended it

Posted by Reviewer3156934 on Aug 05, 2009

My husband's dr. recommended it and it seems to help with the issues we've had in our blood. I am taking it instead of a baby aspirin everyday to help keep the blood thinned a bit.

To be continued

Posted by Reviewer1413063 on Jan 02, 2010

I have been taking it for two weeks now. I can't really feel any difference maybe because the outcome can only be measured by blood test. But no side effect at all. Iherb's customer service is superb. I will continue to order from this site.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 08, 2008

this is a good product I take twice a day. If you take too much it can cause indigestion

Kari L. Soderberg

Posted by Reviewer2540120 on Nov 19, 2008

Very good product. Only place we could find Nattokinase in 2000 FUs. Price was also very good. My husband starting taking this product to lower his PSA count. So far so good! Through diet exercise and taking his daily Nattokinase he has lost 35 pounds! Taking daily supplements, eating right and exercise is what he is doing to fight off prostate cancer before it occurs.

Improve circulation

Posted by Reviewer1192669 on Apr 15, 2011

If you are not on any blood thinners such as cumadin but have circulation problems, Nattokinase really works. Most people over 65 have circulation problems It is the only nonprescription product that apparently disolves blood clots

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1077448 on Oct 19, 2010

Improved blood pressure.

natural blood thinner and cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Sep 27, 2010

Im healthy, I just take this b/c the cumulative effect of taking care of myself with benefit me in the years to come, but natto makes me feel something- and It doesnt feel wrong, it feels right.

Healthy Gut

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

There is one of the things I repeatedly come back to for gut health.