Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1797463 on Jan 22, 2009

Blood Pressure Normalized within 5 days at 6 caps per day

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Awesome In So Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!