Can't beat this!

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Nov 29, 2012

Small, easy to swallow capsules at a great price.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Oct 17, 2012

I haven't had any blood tests to see if it's working, but I feel it is better to take than aspirin.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!

Circulation fixer.

Posted by Reviewer2262234 on Sep 07, 2012

As a diabetic, my circulation to extremities is not good. I take one or two Natto caps and the improvement is felt after a few weeks. I use this dose every day to prevent any complications from diabetes and heart/artery flow ons caused by diabetes.

Dissolve Blood Clots with Nattokinase

Posted by JimEParker on Aug 31, 2012

I have been taking this product for over 3 years. According to Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher at the University of Chicago's Medical School, a capsule of Nattokinase placed on blood clots at body temperature completely dissolved the clots within 18 hours

Credible

Posted by Reviewer2674750 on Aug 18, 2012

Offers medical benefit, works.

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

For blood thinning

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Aug 14, 2012

I started using this product after reading in one of Suzanne Somers books that it helps with blood thinning, and she would never take any prescription drugs, but use nattokinase instead. I was experiencing some pain in my arm, plus I know that my cholesterol has been going up and my blood is thicker than it should be. I have been taking 2 pills morning and 2 pills at night and I definitely notice a difference in my arm pain...I notice when I miss a dose! Good price too.

Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

working on scars

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jul 28, 2012

I leave my bottles of nattokinase and serrapatase on my bedside table and take one of each when I wake up. After 3 months, I am seeing a few small scars on my face shrink and also an open nodule on my knuckle that was always infected and leaked joint fluid has healed and is shrinking after 7 years of living with the constant infection and ugliness. I considered taking more, but not sure of side-effects and is working. Thanks i-herb, I am addicted to your service and your prices. These things would cost more than twice as much in Oz!!!