Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Awesome In So Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.