Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Nattokinase at affordable price

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1044325 on Apr 27, 2011

Nattokinase has price spans that can easily triple what you pay for Doctor´s Best . As all of the raw material comes from the same source , Doctor´s Best is the best offer . I am taking nattokinase since two years , 2 a day , and my previous not so good blood data has improved considerably .

My use of Nattokinase

42 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3059892 on Sep 21, 2009

I have been using Nattokinase for over a year now along with several other enzymes. I began using it because I was on Cumodin because of a blood clot in my leg a number of years ago. An Oncologist checked my blood and said it did not seem to her that I needed to continue with the blood thinner. My leg would feel heavy and would swell when I lowered my dose of thinner, so I looked for an alternative and came across Nattokinase and Serrepetase as well as Flavenzyme ( I take all 3 ). About a month ago I ran out of Nattokinase and was busy and forgot to order some more. In about 2 weeks I was having swelling in my leg again to the point were it was painful and had to start wearing Ted hose day and night. Once I got back on the Nattokinase (I was checking the mail every day) I took 2 pills twice a day for 3 - 4 days and by the 3-4th day had gotten enough relief so that I did not have to wear the sock any longer. By the way I was taking asprin, Vit. E and everything else I could think of, but nothing helped. I am doing great now and down to 1 morning and night. Needless to say I won't miss reordering again.

Makes tinnitus worse!

15 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

Unfortunately, I have tinnitus. When I first used this product it seemed to get much worse. I stopped it for a couple weeks, and then went back on again. Same result; tinnitus worsened, big-time. I tried for a third time of staying off for awhile, til the tinnitus lessened. I took only the minimum doze for 3-5 days and the tinnitus, once again became almost unbearable. It is clear from testing this three times that it was not a coincidence, I'm sorry to say. As for other Doctor's Best products, they are excellent as is iHerb's value and service! I have used iHerb for 8 years now.

Replacement of High Blood Pressure Medication

33 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1797463 on Jan 22, 2009

Blood Pressure Normalized within 5 days at 6 caps per day

Awesome In So Many Ways

32 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1547705 on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!