good results/maybe

Posted by Reviewer1619000 on May 05, 2011

UPDATE May5/2011. Am now convinced Fish oil does anything that this product can do and I need to limit expenditures.[original review]:have used daily for only 3 weeks. joint pain has diminished markedly. I have no other explanation but the Nattokinase

Doctor's Best, Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality product. Nattokinase is an enzyme isolated from the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Nattokinase has been found to have blood clot dissolving abilities and prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.

Natural blood thinner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have been using this product for almost 5 months now and I have not had any problems with clots or side effects. It appears to be helping with my tendancy to clot easily and with leg and ankle swelling. You can't beat the price anywhere. Local stores sell it for almost twice as much. Thank you iherb for fast delivery and low shipping charges.

trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

have not used this long enough.

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 18, 2010

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

Better than aspirin

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.

Good product but not an alternative in blood clotting management

Posted by Reviewer1229646 on Apr 02, 2009

I have to admit that I like the product, although it does seem to interfere with my coumadin doses. I still take the product not daily like I use to but still on a consistent enough basis to see the results that I need to see.

contains maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Sep 10, 2013

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jan 15, 2010

It's a little early to report, but after only a week or two taking 2 of these a day, had a Dr. appointment and blood pressure was 120/76. Have never-ever had that normal of reading, well, especially in a doctor's office, you know the "white coat symdrome" thing and all. So, yes, I will keep taking the Nattokinase.