Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Massive Thrombus/Clot

Posted by Reviewer2201106 on Jan 28, 2007

I was diagnosed with a thrombus from my left knee to my groin, and the ultra sound confirmed it. I was on coumadin and warfarin, for two years with symptoms of arthritis, which I never had, and a extremely low labido(male)becouse of the drug. Since reseaching Natto, and weaning myself off of the thinners myself, against my doctors wishes. In fact he dropped me as a patient for noncompliance. I have to say I haven't felt better. I have no syptoms of arthritis, thank God! And my libido is back. I have had no swelling in my legs at all, indicating a clot, and I could not be happier with the product. I have told many about the product and my experience with it, and can only hope that the medical profession will open their eyes to the obvious benefits and actions of this enzyme.I have read lately that some are finally acknowledging it's benefits. I again could not be happier with the results.

My use of Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer3059892 on Sep 21, 2009

I have been using Nattokinase for over a year now along with several other enzymes. I began using it because I was on Cumodin because of a blood clot in my leg a number of years ago. An Oncologist checked my blood and said it did not seem to her that I needed to continue with the blood thinner. My leg would feel heavy and would swell when I lowered my dose of thinner, so I looked for an alternative and came across Nattokinase and Serrepetase as well as Flavenzyme ( I take all 3 ). About a month ago I ran out of Nattokinase and was busy and forgot to order some more. In about 2 weeks I was having swelling in my leg again to the point were it was painful and had to start wearing Ted hose day and night. Once I got back on the Nattokinase (I was checking the mail every day) I took 2 pills twice a day for 3 - 4 days and by the 3-4th day had gotten enough relief so that I did not have to wear the sock any longer. By the way I was taking asprin, Vit. E and everything else I could think of, but nothing helped. I am doing great now and down to 1 morning and night. Needless to say I won't miss reordering again.

Makes tinnitus worse!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

Unfortunately, I have tinnitus. When I first used this product it seemed to get much worse. I stopped it for a couple weeks, and then went back on again. Same result; tinnitus worsened, big-time. I tried for a third time of staying off for awhile, til the tinnitus lessened. I took only the minimum doze for 3-5 days and the tinnitus, once again became almost unbearable. It is clear from testing this three times that it was not a coincidence, I'm sorry to say. As for other Doctor's Best products, they are excellent as is iHerb's value and service! I have used iHerb for 8 years now.

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.