Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 90 Veggie Caps

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 From Australia on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

Replacement of High Blood Pressure Medication

Posted by Reviewer1797463 From Texas on Jan 22, 2009

Blood Pressure Normalized within 5 days at 6 caps per day

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Awesome In So Many Ways

Posted by Reviewer1547705 From Pennsylvania on May 01, 2010

I bought this product for my husband's left foot... he had very virtually no feeling in it and it was always cold to the touch. I had read so many reviews stating it was good for circulation but I had my doubts if it could help his foot since it had been that way for about 4 years. Well, within 24 hours he started to get feeling back in his foot and within 48 hours he said it felt like it had felt 10 years ago and it was nice and warm to the touch. His feet were always cold... even in the summer. He had thought he was doomed to spend the rest of his life stumbing around because he couldn't feel his foot on the ground. No more stumbing becuase he can't feel his foot! He has been bouncing all over the place and says he feels like he got his life back. He is 71 and this is truly amazing. His hands are also much warmer and he says he just feels good all over. He takes one in the morning shortly after arising and one before dinner around 4:30 or 5 PM. We ordered several more bottles so he won't run out. We are so thankful!

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

Posted by ZlatinVal From Bulgaria on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.