I sweat easily after taking this.

Posted by Reviewer2956626 on Jun 06, 2011

Highly recommend!

Side improvement

Posted by 5224847312142393129 on Aug 01, 2016

Try to take this for helping problem of blood clot. Though this cannot be seen, my blood pressure seems to lower and stablize. Will continue to use it as it may reduce or even replace medicine for hypertension in long run.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

This was recommended for me and I continue to take religiously but do not see any real tangible evidence of a difference. Tests show that my buildup of plaque has been reduced.

postage

Posted by Reviewer2179626 on Apr 19, 2009

to date there is an improvement in my pain and flexibility,,postage and delivery was exellent,,

Detox

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

Been trying this for a few months now cos I have some blockage in my artery, calcium score 52. Initially, there was a detox effect for a week, I had a droning kind of headache but it went off. Hope its working. Will know only next July when I go fir a scan again.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1720892 on Apr 26, 2011

I think this is helping me a lot I am taking instead of blood pressure medicine.

just keep taking it

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jan 25, 2007

Not sure how effective it is but I need Nattokinase to lower my strok chance (of course I'm having other messures to deal with it along with this product). I take the real Natto too but it's a lot more expensive and not as convenient. I will just keep taking it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

Have not used it very long. Will update later. My heart issues seem to clear up after using a good collidol silver and brushing my teeth with it. People don't realize that an infection in the mouth can cause heart and health problems.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1765369 on Jan 19, 2011

Just arrived today . I take 1 far apart from the rat poison which I MUST take at the moment .

not sure, too soon

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

feet still frozen, taking serrapiptase as well for uterine clots, seems to help a bit when period came, but too soon to say for sure. will continue to use and order. good price