Nattokinase dissolved 2 16 inch DVTs in my leg in 11 days

Posted by 4807100545434094069 on Aug 02, 2012

I have to say I was suspect of taking Nattokinase as my Dr tried to fear me to death by saying if I didnt take coumadin and lovenox shots then I would die. No joke. I mentioned Nattokinase to him and he replied 'never heard of it but I wouldnt taking anything that is not approved by the FDA.' Due to the fear based Dr warnings, I started self injecting 2 lovenox shots a day but after 3 days of use I had to be rushed to the hospital bc I was having a rare allergic reaction to the shot (pork based). The ER checked my clots again and there was obviously no improvement after 3 days of lovenox use. I quit taking lovenox immediately and started Nattokinase. 11 days later I went back for an ultrasound to see if my clots were dissolving and to my own surprise the clots were 100% gone. There was no sign of crystalized clot against my vein either. The clots just dissolved. The Dr said there was no proof that Nattokinase healed me. Proving my point that Dr's are puppets for the pharma companies. I was suspect of Nattokinase at first, but I wouldnt risk your life by telling you this if it did not work for me. Coumadin is low grade rat poison and doesnt dissolve clots at all -- it only thins the blood. Nattokinase dissolved my clot in 11 days and my blood pressure has dropped from 140/85 to 104/72 during the short time I've been taking it. 2 pills as soon as I wake up in the morning (empty stomach a must for best effects), 2 and hr before lunch, and 2 a couple hrs after dinner. Good luck to all of you with DVTs ... it 100% worked for me.

BP normalized.

Posted by Reviewer1084017 on Jul 18, 2010

My BP varied between 158-148 for about 2 years. Since taking 2 capsules/day it is now 110/70 with no other meds. I am 60 yr old female.

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90

Posted by Reviewer1782533 on Sep 18, 2008

This is a very effective product. It has clearly made a difference to my energy levels and blood pressure. The Iherb team is very efficient at getting out the order and I received the dhipment within 10 days of placing the order even though I live in Canada and it went through all the red tape.

It's working

Posted by Reviewer2883993 on Sep 22, 2011

I do have to say my feet don't hurt as much any more. I noticed I can be on my feet a lot longer now before they start to hurt.

Works awesome!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1662321 on May 09, 2011

I am in a wheelchair and don't have the best leg or arm movements. I had a constant pain/pulse on the left side of my neck (day and night) for about 5 years, and 2 capsules every morning and 2 capsules every night for just two weeks and the horrible pain/throb/pulse completely vanished. Also my mom has been taking just one capsule each morning and is amazed that her varicose veins don't ache anymore and are noticeably shrinking along with her spider veins. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saved my Dog

Posted by Reviewer1629916 on Dec 12, 2007

My dachshund went completely paralyzed in his hind end last year. This was one of the herbs we gave to him, recommended by our vet! It's a year later, he's still on it and he is walking 100%. It helps keep his blood flowing.

Lowers blood pressure & more!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Apr 10, 2010

We purchased Nattokinase for our Mother as she has poor circulation and high blood pressure. Within 2 weeks of taking Natto, her blood pressure was almost normal and her circulation in her legs has greatly improved! She takes one pill in the Am and 1 pill in the PM. Highly recommend!

incredible product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Oct 09, 2009

dissolved a blood clot in my leg in a few days...doctors jaw dropped and he said clots like mine usually take about six weeks to resolve...he also said to keep doing what I was doing...I took this in high doses however...

Doctor's Best Best Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Oct 31, 2013

I take this product every day. It reduces inflammation and keeps me very healthy. Highly recommended supplement.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Oct 30, 2014

Natto works better for me than Serrapeptase. Takes soreness out of my calfes. Customer service is terrible at Iherb.