Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 90 Veggie Caps

Blood Thinning

Posted by Reviewer1572141 From Great Britain on Aug 03, 2008

It seemed apparently to work in the early stages - I had to stop as I started to bleed which was very worrying. Stopped bleeding once stopped taking this product. I have no disorder to be affected like this.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1408428 From Montana on Jul 02, 2009

Nattokinase really helps for my fatigue, I have to take 2 every 8-12 hours, but it is nice in that it also seems to make my spider veins look less, also pain is less. I had some bad mold exposures and take cholestyramine when I am exposed to musty basements or leaky roofs. Also, after a week or so of taking it, my hair seemed to grow better on head.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 From Michigan on Jan 15, 2010

It's a little early to report, but after only a week or two taking 2 of these a day, had a Dr. appointment and blood pressure was 120/76. Have never-ever had that normal of reading, well, especially in a doctor's office, you know the "white coat symdrome" thing and all. So, yes, I will keep taking the Nattokinase.

Doctor's Best, Nattokinase, 2,000 FUs, 90 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality product. Nattokinase is an enzyme isolated from the vegetable cheese Natto; a typical and popular soybean food in the Japanese diet. Nattokinase has been found to have blood clot dissolving abilities and prevents the aggregation of red blood cells.

Good product but not an alternative in blood clotting management

Posted by Reviewer1229646 From Georgia on Apr 02, 2009

I have to admit that I like the product, although it does seem to interfere with my coumadin doses. I still take the product not daily like I use to but still on a consistent enough basis to see the results that I need to see.