10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Doctor's BEST Nattokinase cured my irregular heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer2182017 on May 17, 2011

I am a 75 year-old active male. I work out with weight machines three times a week at my local wellness center. I also use the treadmill and other cardio machines. I ride my bike to and from the center (3 miles total). I'm fond of dancing and go as often as my lady friend feels up to it. I try to eat right, but I have a little paunch (not good). About two years ago I had dizzy spells and couldn't breathe well while singing in my church choir. I had an EKG that diagnosed my condition as Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB), in which the left and right ventricles in the heart were out of sync. So I went to the internet and found that one of the causes of LBBB was high blood pressure, to which I had a tendency even though I was taking ginkgo and CoQ10 to control the condition and strengthen my heart. I felt that the cause of my high bp was probably clogged arteries. One of my alternative doctor's newsletters mentioned nattokinase as the best way to clean arteries. After taking it for one month, further testing showed only occasional skipped beats. The condition has continued to improve since then. Today I read an alternative health newsletter that stated that natto was very effective in clearing the plaque of Alzheimer's from the brain. So I've started taking two capsules daily now instead of one. I plan to stay out of the nursing home except to visit old friends.

The Promise of Statins Realized!

Posted by Reviewer2541114 on Sep 19, 2011

...but WITHOUT any of those concocted, synthetic poisons! Not only prevents amyloid plaques from forming in blood vessels (like statins) but gradually works to DISSOLVE and flush that junk into the liver and kidneys and OUT of the body once and for all!!! Reduces or eliminates stroke and heart-attack risks if combined with disciplined intake of EPA/DHA and the rest of the CVD supplements over at least 7 months. Been on this stuff for over 9 years... blood pressure normal... clear brain and arteries... no trace of CVD... and take NO prescripts whatsoever since 2002... and still have the diet of an unsupervised 8-year-old with minimal exercise!!!

Good for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to help with inflammation caused by mold exposure; it also helps keep you from getting blood clots. I got this based on a lot of the other reviews. Doctor's Best makes quality products and iherb gets them to me in 2 to 3 days!

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!

Great for Sinus Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Aug 11, 2012

It is a great product if you get headaches caused from inflammation in your sinuses.