Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

have not used this long enough.

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Feb 18, 2010

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Jun 01, 2010

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

Natural blood thinner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Apr 21, 2010

I have been using this product for almost 5 months now and I have not had any problems with clots or side effects. It appears to be helping with my tendancy to clot easily and with leg and ankle swelling. You can't beat the price anywhere. Local stores sell it for almost twice as much. Thank you iherb for fast delivery and low shipping charges.

Good product but not an alternative in blood clotting management

Posted by Reviewer1229646 on Apr 02, 2009

I have to admit that I like the product, although it does seem to interfere with my coumadin doses. I still take the product not daily like I use to but still on a consistent enough basis to see the results that I need to see.

Blood - slippery consistancy.

Posted by Reviewer2445651 on Jul 30, 2009

This is part of clearing the the arteris of plaque. I use this as part of my arteriosclerosis treatment The primary ingredient is high doses of cayenne pepper (105k to 140K BTU), granual lethisine, omega 3 flax seed, fresh garlic morning and night, fish oil and anti-oxigents. The slippery blood consistency keeps the blood moving more freely and less chance of clotting.I have also seen a lowering of my blood pressure by adding hawthone berry day and night morning and night.