This I know

Posted by Reviewer1713479 on Dec 24, 2009

This is the best Nattokinase for the price and iherb, the best place to purchase it. That said, and a plug for this company, which does a great job of not screwing things up, I take Nattokinase to thin my blood. A live blood cell test showed my red blood cells all clumped together and my father at 83, had a major stroke. The reason I know this stuff works is because I was taking too much of it ~ two a day ~ and when I cut myself, it took a looooong time to clot. So I am now taking one cap every other day.

Immediate (overnight) effects

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 13, 2009

I took this before bed with water along with serropeptase and noticed a pleasent clearness in the morning. Its nice to have noticeable positive effect from a supplement and it seems worth continuing. Of course the serropepetase would have also implicated the outcome.

TIA

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I wha having TIA's causing numbness in my face and a minor stroke on the left side. Since I started taking this several years ago now, I havn't had any more.I am a big guy so I take 4 a day. 2 morning 2evening

cleans the blood

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Nov 30, 2008

good results with fibroids

darn no K

Posted by Reviewer2105035 on Feb 18, 2009

Vitamine K was removed and I did not realize that before I bought this brand. I want K to help my bones and this product not only says it has removed it but says do not take with product containing K. So, it is in the drawer with the products that are bought and rarely used. My accupuncturist had originally recommended I take Nattonkinase, but it was another brand.

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer2946910 on Mar 10, 2011

This, along with the Serrapeptase has helped to save my life.

Healthy Gut

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

There is one of the things I repeatedly come back to for gut health.

Unsatisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Did not feel any appreciable, positive cardiovascular improvement. If you neuropathy, please beware of taking this on a daily basis. I did and found that it makes my arm numb, 'go to sleep' and suspect that it is due to the presence of Vit K. The manufacturer insists that it doesn't contain Vit K - that it has been purposely removed in favor of Nattokinase. Doesn't appear to be true - so beware! Will not this again.

Slow but effective...

Posted by Reviewer1157130 on Jan 10, 2012

I'm almost finished with my second bottle, and although I felt better after a week or two, its taken almost two months for my cholesterol to come down. I have severe hypertension and high cholesterol, with a suspected arterial blockage which causes me to "cat nap". This stuff helps! The statins were causing me all sorts of problems, so I started taking Nattokinase. It doesn't seem as fast acting as a statin, but it does work and best of all, no side effects!!!

NATTOKINASE

Posted by Reviewer3027883 on Aug 03, 2010

after 1 week results were noticed in no knee pain and i can walk like nothing had been wrong with blood flowing good. taking 2 caps daily.