Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 90 Veggie Caps

have not used this long enough.

Posted by Reviewer1349224 From Great Britain on Feb 18, 2010

have been using this product for a few week now it does help digestion but I dont know how my arteries are at the moment I have read that it can clear them out as I am 50+ a build up can be harmfull so I hope that if I have any blocks in my arteries this will do the trick.other products that can clear your arteries are grapfruit fibre,

Natural blood thinner

Posted by Reviewer1827642 From Nevada on Apr 21, 2010

I have been using this product for almost 5 months now and I have not had any problems with clots or side effects. It appears to be helping with my tendancy to clot easily and with leg and ankle swelling. You can't beat the price anywhere. Local stores sell it for almost twice as much. Thank you iherb for fast delivery and low shipping charges.

trying this to shrink uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1473868 From Netherlands on Jun 01, 2010

Don't know yet if it's going to work to shrink uterine fibroids. I hope so. Menstrual blood clots have decreased. I started taking Serrapeptase with it and several enzymes as combined in several supplements adviced to shrink fibroids, now hoping for the best. Iherb makes it all affordable, very good prices!

Better than aspirin

Posted by Reviewer2699940 From Virginia on Jun 25, 2010

There is no risk of stomach problems with nattokinase as there is with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack by clotting of blood.

contains maltodextrin

Posted by Reviewer3281685 From Maine on Sep 10, 2013

I'm stopping buying this brand, since it contains maltodextrin. I took large doses happily for years, since i have a gene for blood clots. Now i'll have to switch to a cleaner brand.