It Works for Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Apr 20, 2016

My mother takes this for Arthritis along with Eclectic Institute Turmeric and Emerald Laboratories Mangosteen.

medison

Posted by 5496585624074024841 on Apr 01, 2016

I really like the product and it was delivered in time and I recommend for others.

Elbows - dry skin

Posted by goodiesforme on Oct 22, 2015

I noticed after a week of use that my dry sking on the elbows got softer.

Reg Armstrong

Posted by 5143738124869532890 on Feb 16, 2015

I recently bought 12-150 count Noni capsules, and found ordering very easy. I will share with friends and family. The bottles, are very handy, with the flip top lid, which is great for people with arthritis. Shipping was great, until DHL called me, and left a message. There was an additional charge of $33.00 for brokerage and duty, etc. Being in Canada we are accustomed to this. I paid the money to DHL on-line, then filled in a form, to leave the package on the doorstep, in the event no one was home. DHL pulled in the driveway, and \I was home. The driver wanted the $33.00 fee, because the box had a COD stamp on it. I told him I paid for it, and he requested a 6 or 7 digit number. So, I asked him to come and look at my computer receipt. As soon, as he saw the number, he apologized. This is not iHerbs issue, DHL dropped the ball on this one. Had I not been home, the package may have been returned. To me, my paying DHL and authorizing a delivery if no one was home, was an exercise in futility. Maybe iHerb should mention this to DHL. Other than that, everything went great, the capsules are great too. In my case, I take the Noni first thing in the morning, then have breakfast, and shortly afterwards, take my Celebrex. I found very quickly, that the Noni and the medication don't really like each other's company.

great

Posted by 5456451122333859032 on Jan 06, 2015

great but smells a little freak as much as I can bear

didn't try yet

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Oct 14, 2014

didn't try yet

Bonus benefit of Noni

Posted by Reviewer2525470 on Aug 18, 2014

I began taking Noni capsules for other health benefits but noticed I stopped having sinus & respiratory infections. For 8 years I have been headcold & sinus free. Couldn't do without my DB Noni.

fantástico

Posted by 5285743015227043972 on Aug 12, 2014

Feeling good & healthy since using this supplement

Good Choice!

Posted by 5242571281141613165 on Jun 23, 2014

They are very kind while the delivery is ongoing so I got the item on time. I bought it for my father and he has fairly satisfied with it so far. I will repurchase when it runs out.

good

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Mar 29, 2014

liquid noni is bad taste, this capsule is easy eating