New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Big fat capsules overbloated with filler.

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Oct 29, 2011

Phosphatidyl Serine is a great supplement for memory enhancement, but this product has an unnecessary amount of filler in it and the capsule is larger than it needs to be. Jarrow PS100 (120 caps) has the same amount of nutrient in it, with a smaller capsule. Both are equally effective. Staatsburg, New York

Excellent product

Posted by 5594108344231563819 on Jan 17, 2014

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

Calming

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

This product often saves my days. It's very calming and helps me concentrate. Very good price, too!

Contains Soy

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 16, 2013

It has come to my attention that this product is made from soy. I am changing to the Now version. It cost almost twice as much, but soy is just poison for the body (see Dr. Mercola). Somehow forgot to check this product.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

Dementia runs in my family and so I am taking these pills in order to try to avoid the same outcome. I've only been taking them for about 6 mos or so, but I definitely notice a big difference. I can remember details much better. The thought processes are quick. I've had people comment to me that I have a fantastic memory. Guess that means they are working. I'm 61 and I get frustrated with people my own age cause they forget things and I'm always having to bring them up to speed. It's good to know my mind is still sharp.