Big fat capsules overbloated with filler.

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Oct 29, 2011

Phosphatidyl Serine is a great supplement for memory enhancement, but this product has an unnecessary amount of filler in it and the capsule is larger than it needs to be. Jarrow PS100 (120 caps) has the same amount of nutrient in it, with a smaller capsule. Both are equally effective. Staatsburg, New York

Contains Soy

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 16, 2013

It has come to my attention that this product is made from soy. I am changing to the Now version. It cost almost twice as much, but soy is just poison for the body (see Dr. Mercola). Somehow forgot to check this product.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

Dementia runs in my family and so I am taking these pills in order to try to avoid the same outcome. I've only been taking them for about 6 mos or so, but I definitely notice a big difference. I can remember details much better. The thought processes are quick. I've had people comment to me that I have a fantastic memory. Guess that means they are working. I'm 61 and I get frustrated with people my own age cause they forget things and I'm always having to bring them up to speed. It's good to know my mind is still sharp.

Calming

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

This product often saves my days. It's very calming and helps me concentrate. Very good price, too!

Excellent product

Posted by 5594108344231563819 on Jan 17, 2014

Fast shipping, works excellent for improving memory. It lower cortisol levels which is usually good, not for me as I have already lower and high doses causes insomnia and drowsiness, still at low doses it works as it should

Boosted my memory

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Nov 06, 2012

Both me and my husband feel that this product does boost memory. Now I can recall things a lot better and don't have to wonder "Did I do this / where do I put my stuff." I've also tried the Country Life brand, which I think has a even greater effect on me than Doctor's Best, but it's siginficantly more expensive. Also neither brands help me in fighting brain fog, lose weight or sleep better. I sleep better only after I started taking a 40-minute walk at least 3 times a week since a few weeks ago, so I guess taking supplements is only part of a healthy lifestyle. This brand does contains soy.

Helps with my fathers Dementia/ Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3017514 on Apr 05, 2011

We have been giving this to m father who has Alzheimers and he seems to be better at doing some things and a bit sharper. He started to read more after giving him this.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 25, 2011

I can't take softgels filled with soy oil, which many of the phosphatidyl serine products use. Although this product is derived from soy, so far the capsule is working for me. My brain focus was better from the first time I took it, and I sleep more deeply. I have to take two at breakfast and lunch, and three at supper. But I'm very grateful that so far I seem to be tolerating this very well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2525926 on Sep 04, 2014

I use this sometimes when I'm very tired or stressed, because it makes me much more calmer, balanced and it clears my head. However, it's too expensive for me to take 2-3 times a day, which I would really like to do. It's really very good.

I can't tell it's effect

Posted by 4946238255411865607 on May 28, 2015

I take 1 after meal as a precaution. I am ok. My mind is clear. Memory as good as usual. No side effect. I will continue to take

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »