New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Works great for sleeping thru the night

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Sep 08, 2009

I used to wake up at 3 a.m. every night to a racing heart and anxiety. That does not happen anymore because of this great supplement. I sleep thru the night and my anxiety is gone. I take 300mg's before bedtime. When my anxiety is severe, it takes 500mg's before bed. LOVE LOVE what this does for me!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jul 23, 2009

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

I feel semi-intelligent again!

Posted by Reviewer3259381 on Aug 04, 2009

Surprisingly, I actually believe I am remembering better. I have tried many other memory products; this one really seems to help. I have a job where I am juggling ~ 100 things at one time trying to sort them, trying to remember which item must come first. I still use lists, but now I remember why I placed something on the list. I haven’t had the “OMG, I totally forgot what the heck is this” feeling in the past couple weeks. Amazing!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2749296 on Nov 12, 2007

I've been taking Dr's Best Phosphatidyl serine for a couple of weeks now and have found a marked improvemnet with mental fatigue and enhanced recall. If you want to strengthen your mental capacity I suggest you start taking this wonderful nutrient.

Doctor's Best PS

Posted by Reviewer1560623 on Jan 27, 2009

very effective for 'brain fog', clearer thinking great price