Protects brain cells!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Aug 14, 2014

I bought this because I found out it protects brain cells, from a doctor I saw on TV. I have MS and MS attects the nerves and that can cause premature aging and shorten your life span. This product gives me more confidence and alertness.

exellent

Posted by liatlevy on Jul 12, 2014

It helps me

I have not received the product

Posted by 5575491799273469965 on Dec 28, 2013

I have not received the product

Helps Recall

Posted by Reviewer1079189 on Oct 12, 2013

I have consistently taken this product for several years and sincerely believe that it helps my mental sharpness and recall ability. In fact, recently I ran out and noticed my recall was not as good as normal. When I started taking the product again, my mental acuity shot back up. This is a good product. I take 2 pills a day separated by a couple of hours in the morning (e.g., one with breakfast and then a couple of hours later). As a side note, i also take Pycnogenol which also seems helpful for mental sharpness.

Excellent memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 02, 2013

Phopshatidyl serine may be beneficial for Alzheimer's disease (AD). It nourishes the brain.

Work Great

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

Works great, has a good price and I can take it in the required quantities. I take three per day and it seems to do the trick. Helps the quality of my sleep when taken at night.

Phosphatidylserine+Acetyl-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1679297 on Dec 15, 2012

I tried a combo of Doctor's Best PS & ALCAR but sadly it did not give me the mental stamina I wanted. I up the PS dosage to 300-400mg (with the ALCAR each time) but still no difference. I am guessing this product maybe more effective for older people. There are some articles I found that the amino acid must readily cross the blood brain barrier to be effective. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- latest update: when i stopped this product for awhile, i went downhill mentally and physically. it works best with ALCAR (also from Doc's Best). up the dosage. take 2 - 3 times a day (with the ALCAR). give it a month. some people may see an earlier effect.

DB PS

Posted by Reviewer3125771 on Oct 26, 2012

Not sure its as effective as Jarrow's brand.

Didn't do anything for my memory

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Oct 08, 2012

I'd say the vegetarian version performs way better than this one. I experience no improvement from this PS so it's a waste of money for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Aug 09, 2012

20% phosphatidylserine but you do feel its effect. I take 3 a day.