The Reliever

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 30, 2011

Greatly helps to reduce my acid reflux and discomfort, improved my digestion and I'm delighted with the results.

Best is right!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Apr 19, 2010

I have never had such a fast response to a supplement. Before I had finished the first bottle I had a noticeable increase in energy. This happened to occur during my normal PMS time, and I was astounded at the difference in my energy, mood and ability to cope. I will definitely continue this product.

Very effective to reduce inflammation

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Recently I had an injury. So I bought the supplement to reduce pain, inflammation and to speed recovery. It turned out that proteolytic enzymes are indeed very effective. Now I had fully recovered. The only “side effect” is the enzymes seem also help with the health of my gum.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jul 16, 2010

Between proteolytic enzymes, colostrum high-ig, Gr8-Dophilus, liquid glucosamine chondroitin, B-50, and zinc, my leaky gut is healing very nicely! Also drinking water with apple cider vinegar and honey, so I'm going to keep doing all this until it's completely cleared up.

I can't Believe it worked so well!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on May 01, 2010

I am just finishing my bottle. I have had tendonitis since December(5 months ago). The pain would awaken me at night. I read about protelytic enzymes in a nutritional healing book.

Inflammation fighter

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jan 25, 2009

These are excellent for fighting inflammation in your body.

DEFINITELY KEEPS ME "REGULAR"

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 02, 2013

When I first bought them it was a TOTAL DIFFERENT reason but the "side effect of regularity" is Primo! Plus I feel more energetic and get-going!!

Doctor's Best, Best Proteolytic Enzymes, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 10, 2008

It is well known after the age of thirty and for some before that we need to supplement with enzymes because the western diet lacks the enzymes need to properly digest foods. These are great for that!

Great product especially for acne caused by digestive issues

Posted by Herbyleo on Sep 14, 2016

Never had acne before and starting having acne issues for the past 5 years. Tried parasite purge using Koreger Herb wormwood helped slightly but still had severe issues. Started using enzymes after a long week of research. Dosage : 1 week -> 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night -> reduced stomach bloating and irritable bowels in the morning 2 week -> 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night -> small minor acne started reducing and some pretty big one grew (due to purging) 3 week -> 2 capsules in the morning, afternoon and night -> small acne started to fade the big ones which grew in the beginning started to shrink 4 week -> Into 4th week The big acne were initially painful and subsequently turn dark and become less painful and subsides. I know it is working because normally it will continue to grow and become extremely red and inflamed and come to a head and burst but this instead starts to fade and heal. I take this with probiotics after food at night with 2 capsules of Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Probiotic

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2853690 on Jun 09, 2011

If you take this about 15mins before eating you will feel it's effects. It seems to work better if you take it more than once a day.