Love these enzymes

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Sep 06, 2014

I've been taking these enzymes now for a couple of weeks twice a day along with Nattokinaise. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I am constantly getting inflamed with almost any social or public contact which leaves lumps up both arms and across my chest, a direct result from mobile phones, towers and Wi-Fi. I haven't found a cure yet so management of this condition has been all I can do. These enzymes and the Natto have improved my recovery time from 2 weeks - 3 months - down to one week in severe cases and sometimes overnight with less exposure. My blood is not thickening as it was, I can breathe better, and my energy is staying good. I love this product, its a great combination of Proteolytic/Systemic enzymes.

Very effective to reduce inflammation

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

Recently I had an injury. So I bought the supplement to reduce pain, inflammation and to speed recovery. It turned out that proteolytic enzymes are indeed very effective. Now I had fully recovered. The only “side effect” is the enzymes seem also help with the health of my gum.

The Reliever

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 30, 2011

Greatly helps to reduce my acid reflux and discomfort, improved my digestion and I'm delighted with the results.

Seems to be doing the job

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jul 16, 2010

Between proteolytic enzymes, colostrum high-ig, Gr8-Dophilus, liquid glucosamine chondroitin, B-50, and zinc, my leaky gut is healing very nicely! Also drinking water with apple cider vinegar and honey, so I'm going to keep doing all this until it's completely cleared up.

I can't Believe it worked so well!

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on May 01, 2010

I am just finishing my bottle. I have had tendonitis since December(5 months ago). The pain would awaken me at night. I read about protelytic enzymes in a nutritional healing book.

Inflammation fighter

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Jan 25, 2009

These are excellent for fighting inflammation in your body.

DEFINITELY KEEPS ME "REGULAR"

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 02, 2013

When I first bought them it was a TOTAL DIFFERENT reason but the "side effect of regularity" is Primo! Plus I feel more energetic and get-going!!

Doctor's Best, Best Proteolytic Enzymes, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Sep 10, 2008

It is well known after the age of thirty and for some before that we need to supplement with enzymes because the western diet lacks the enzymes need to properly digest foods. These are great for that!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2853690 on Jun 09, 2011

If you take this about 15mins before eating you will feel it's effects. It seems to work better if you take it more than once a day.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2761412 on Dec 02, 2010

I tried it but did not work well with me..