Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2472646 on Jul 21, 2010

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

Great Cholesterol Reducer!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

Bought this for my father who has hereditary high cholesterol. The rx's he's been taking had only helped to a degree (the honey buns and hot dogs he loves don't help either). This has made a significant difference. His doctor was amazed and impressed. Highly recommend. Excellent price. High potency -- only one a day -- six month supply. It does have CoQ10 in it, but you might want to take a bit more with it. Highly recommend.

with Q10!

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

with Q10,enhances the effect. In Europe difficult to get, because it's a natural statin, maybe with the same side effects, i don't know

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1696701 on Oct 22, 2010

happy with product

keeps the cholesterol down

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Aug 28, 2011

Really works, my doc approves

Do you want great products at inexpensive prices ?

Posted by 5223456573724180796 on Apr 15, 2015

"I've been around." I get the most bang for my buck. That is why I shop at iHerb.com Enough said...

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1787513 on Dec 08, 2010

My husband was recommended Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice as he had a very bad reaction to the Tablets that his Doctor prescribed for him. He has been taken Red Yeast Rice for 2 years now and is very pleased with them and Getting them from I Herb is just the best service and the best price. I had been buying them from another supplier and they were double the price and took much longer for delivery. I Herb take a bow, for your price and very fast delivery . Well Done Carmel Mc Guinness

Great price and quality ratio!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 15, 2013

Not much to add. Great red yeast product with CoQ10. Offers superb price and quality ratio,

Doctor's Best, Red Yeast Rice 1200mg w/CoQ10

Posted by 5234215267487955623 on Feb 18, 2015

I first purchased this product after my doctor suggested that I try Red Yeast Rice to lower my cholesterol and triglycerides. I searched the internet to find the best product. This brand came with the best reviews and price. I gave it a try and when I went back to the doctor in six months had a great report. I had my boyfriend to start using, after his yearly physical revealed his cholesterol was high. When he went back to the doctor in a few months, his doctor said I don't know what you are doing but keep it up. This product works and the price for the quality and quanity is great.

better if Q10 will be higher