Great Cholesterol Reducer!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

Bought this for my father who has hereditary high cholesterol. The rx's he's been taking had only helped to a degree (the honey buns and hot dogs he loves don't help either). This has made a significant difference. His doctor was amazed and impressed. Highly recommend. Excellent price. High potency -- only one a day -- six month supply. It does have CoQ10 in it, but you might want to take a bit more with it. Highly recommend.

Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2472646 on Jul 21, 2010

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

with Q10!

Posted by 5194265907708664288 on Apr 28, 2015

with Q10,enhances the effect. In Europe difficult to get, because it's a natural statin, maybe with the same side effects, i don't know

Discontinued Because it is Effective!

Posted by 5063354700627181244 on May 23, 2015

Not sure what I am going to do after 2017 when my current bottles of this Red Yeast Rice expire. The smaller containers expire before then. This works wonderfully well and now I have a 1% risk of having a cardiac event in the next 10 yrs. I even did a one person study by taking it every other day for 3 months and having my labs drawn. My total cholesterol and LDL went up 30 points. And back down again when I went back on it daily. No side effects at all. I am so irritated with the FDA that allows for drug companies to rule them market by allowing only prescription meds. No money to test supplements. How convenient for them. Patients suffer when they take ONE element from a compound like Red Yeast Rice and make it into a medication. I hope Consumerlabs keeps testing Red Yeast Rice supplements so I can make an informed decision when this is no longer available.

Red yeast rice

Posted by 4824739300124414633 on Sep 21, 2012

This is my second bottle, and it seems to be keeping my cholesterol in check as well as the drug I was taking.

Doctor's Best, Red Yeast Rice 1200mg w/CoQ10

Posted by 5234215267487955623 on Feb 18, 2015

I first purchased this product after my doctor suggested that I try Red Yeast Rice to lower my cholesterol and triglycerides. I searched the internet to find the best product. This brand came with the best reviews and price. I gave it a try and when I went back to the doctor in six months had a great report. I had my boyfriend to start using, after his yearly physical revealed his cholesterol was high. When he went back to the doctor in a few months, his doctor said I don't know what you are doing but keep it up. This product works and the price for the quality and quanity is great.

Polarman

Posted by 4999019751859660478 on Mar 04, 2015

Side effects of statins limited my using them. Doctor's best Red Yeast has enabled me to lower my lDl and raise my HDL levels without side effects.

very effective

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 23, 2015

very effective

Do you want great products at inexpensive prices ?

Posted by 5223456573724180796 on Apr 15, 2015

"I've been around." I get the most bang for my buck. That is why I shop at iHerb.com Enough said...

Help To Reduce Cholesterol

Posted by 5677199861420431063 on Apr 17, 2015

I have been using this product for over a year, generally one tablet a day and it has helped reduce my cholesterol. It did not bring it down to the low numbers that statins can, but I do not have any of the terrible side effects that I had when I took a statin (tried a variety of statins). I am pleased with the results and will continue to use this product.