better if Q10 will be higher

Posted by Reviewer2964366 on Dec 28, 2011

Excellent Product!!

positive

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Aug 11, 2010

Previously I am on other brands of red yeast rice and my cholesterol is under control. I will only known whether Doctor Best brand will work for me when I next test my cholesterol. I am ok with the tablets.

Nice to take only one pill

Posted by Reviewer1608922 on Jun 17, 2010

We usually by the separate CoQ10 and Red Yeast Rice and to have it in one is great I only wish the amt of CoQ10 was a smidgen more than what is in there.

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1696701 on Oct 22, 2010

happy with product

so far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2367929 on Nov 01, 2010

I have yet to have another blood test to check my LDL cholesterol, but I am aware this product will take time to show significant results. No one here in Canada seems to know or understand about the positive effects of red yeast rice. Wish it were available here. Most doctors are pharmacutically driven and therefore quick to they prescribe the chemical statin drugs as their only option refusing to even consider the alternative choices.

Easy to swallow, lowers LDL cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Nov 26, 2010

I was a bit worried when I ordered this because my other brand 600mg capsules were already pretty big, and I was afraid that double the red yeast rice plus CoQ10 would make this a horse pill. However, I was pleasantly surprised - the pill is not much bigger than my vitamin and is coated so easy to swallow. After taking 2400 mg daily of red yeast rice daily (and watching my diet) for six months, I lowered my cholesterol about 40 pts. Not concrete proof in itself, but consisent with research.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1787513 on Dec 08, 2010

My husband was recommended Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice as he had a very bad reaction to the Tablets that his Doctor prescribed for him. He has been taken Red Yeast Rice for 2 years now and is very pleased with them and Getting them from I Herb is just the best service and the best price. I had been buying them from another supplier and they were double the price and took much longer for delivery. I Herb take a bow, for your price and very fast delivery . Well Done Carmel Mc Guinness

A product that really works !

Posted by Reviewer1010938 on Feb 16, 2011

I've been using this product for over a year now when my total cholesterol was 260. My last blood test indicated a drop of 68 points to 192. I use two tablets before going to bed since cholesterol is produced while you sleep. Unlike some red yeast rice products, Doctor's Best does not leave me with an upset stomach. I like that it also contains CQ10 which is important in the use of any statin or statin like supplement. This product, together with a healthy diet and exercise really works. AJL New York

Doctor's Best, Red yeastRice w/ COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2175557 on Mar 08, 2011

My Dr had me on Statin drugs but after reading of a successful UCLA study on the Red Yeast Rice, I dropped the statins--against my Dr's advice. After 6 months a new test showed showed quite good results, right up there with the statin drugs he prescribed. That was two years ago & I still take the Dr's best as it WORKS for me!! No more statin drugs!!