excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1787513 on Dec 08, 2010

My husband was recommended Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice as he had a very bad reaction to the Tablets that his Doctor prescribed for him. He has been taken Red Yeast Rice for 2 years now and is very pleased with them and Getting them from I Herb is just the best service and the best price. I had been buying them from another supplier and they were double the price and took much longer for delivery. I Herb take a bow, for your price and very fast delivery . Well Done Carmel Mc Guinness

Easy to swallow, lowers LDL cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Nov 26, 2010

I was a bit worried when I ordered this because my other brand 600mg capsules were already pretty big, and I was afraid that double the red yeast rice plus CoQ10 would make this a horse pill. However, I was pleasantly surprised - the pill is not much bigger than my vitamin and is coated so easy to swallow. After taking 2400 mg daily of red yeast rice daily (and watching my diet) for six months, I lowered my cholesterol about 40 pts. Not concrete proof in itself, but consisent with research.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1564497 on Nov 15, 2010

Good product

so far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2367929 on Nov 01, 2010

I have yet to have another blood test to check my LDL cholesterol, but I am aware this product will take time to show significant results. No one here in Canada seems to know or understand about the positive effects of red yeast rice. Wish it were available here. Most doctors are pharmacutically driven and therefore quick to they prescribe the chemical statin drugs as their only option refusing to even consider the alternative choices.

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1696701 on Oct 22, 2010

happy with product

tablets vs VegiCaps

Posted by Reviewer1708209 on Oct 19, 2010

They seem to work the same though the tablets are a bit large to swallow and have a medicine taste - reminds me of Carob.

Change of Product

Posted by Reviewer1424788 on Aug 12, 2010

I have switched to this brand due to better price, and glad that it includes the CoQ10.

positive

Posted by Reviewer3087463 on Aug 11, 2010

Previously I am on other brands of red yeast rice and my cholesterol is under control. I will only known whether Doctor Best brand will work for me when I next test my cholesterol. I am ok with the tablets.

Doctor's best red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2472646 on Jul 21, 2010

Once of the best and cheapest red yeast tablets I have ever come across. I have recommended to my sisters and they have been repeating their orders whenever their present supply is getting low. My older sister likes the fact that this red yeast tablet comes with COQ10.

Nice to take only one pill

Posted by Reviewer1608922 on Jun 17, 2010

We usually by the separate CoQ10 and Red Yeast Rice and to have it in one is great I only wish the amt of CoQ10 was a smidgen more than what is in there.