so far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2367929 on Nov 01, 2010

I have yet to have another blood test to check my LDL cholesterol, but I am aware this product will take time to show significant results. No one here in Canada seems to know or understand about the positive effects of red yeast rice. Wish it were available here. Most doctors are pharmacutically driven and therefore quick to they prescribe the chemical statin drugs as their only option refusing to even consider the alternative choices.

Red Yeast Rice 1200 w/CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2501943 on May 09, 2011

This helps control my cholesterol level..

Try if your Cholestorel is a little high.

Posted by Reviewer2520776 on Dec 08, 2011

Works great my numbers have shown improvement after 6 months.

Helpful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2741406 on Jul 31, 2011

I have used this product for many years and, so far, have avoided prescription medication for high cholesterol.

Red yeast rice

Posted by 4824739300124414633 on Sep 21, 2012

This is my second bottle, and it seems to be keeping my cholesterol in check as well as the drug I was taking.

Polarman

Posted by 4999019751859660478 on Mar 04, 2015

Side effects of statins limited my using them. Doctor's best Red Yeast has enabled me to lower my lDl and raise my HDL levels without side effects.

Fast and courteous service at reasonable price

Posted by 5663352645231163407 on Dec 29, 2014

This difficult to find product was offered at a very reasonable price, and delivered promptly. I am very pleased with this seller, in terms of variety of products offered as well is rapid reliable delivery. Linking with Google is a good move which inspires confidence in this seller. Recommend highly.

RYR

Posted by Reviewer2682999 on Dec 27, 2009

higher potency cuts my cost by more than 1/3rd, and has the CoQ10! great product- we'll see if it gets five stars after I get my blood work checked

doctors best red yeast rice with coq10

Posted by Reviewer2571602 on Jul 14, 2011

Can't give it 5stars because of cost. Other than that it's a good product.

A blood pressure lowerer

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Jan 24, 2011

I have read that this product does tend to help with blood pressure and cholesterol. Since both are elevated in me, I do what I can to assist my Rx to keep them as low as possible.