New Product that seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2764120 on Feb 02, 2009

First time I have used this product. Very quick results. More information on red yeast rice on your Web site would be helpful since there are some questions these days about this type of product and its side affects.

old guy

Posted by Reviewer2374352 on Jan 10, 2009

ok

cholesterol wonder

Posted by Reviewer1634159 on Aug 17, 2009

Been taking this for a year and a half and seems to work well keeping the cholesterol level lower.

Good value, but wish it was coated

Posted by Reviewer2675486 on May 11, 2009

Great value for the price and I like having 1200mg in one tablet. I'm taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I wish they were coated though as they can be tough to swallow for such a large pill.

Statin Free

Posted by Reviewer1168402 on Mar 14, 2009

Doctor recommened for statin free control on colestial. I have not been taking long enough to know results.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2585395 on Mar 15, 2009

I recently purchased the Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10. Although I would prefer a capsule, these are not hard to swallow even though they are on the large size. It's nice to be able to take one pill vs two when taken separately.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ1

Posted by Reviewer2741406 on May 05, 2009

These 1200 tablets are a bit difficult to swallow due to size and corner-type edges. It's nice to only need to take it once a day, but I didn't realize I was ordering large tablets, rather than smooth capsules.

good product but

Posted by Reviewer1423734 on Jan 06, 2012

find hard tablets a bit too big - too fat and uncomfortable to swallow good value but will still probably reorder

Doctors Best Red Rice Yeast 1200 w/CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2501943 on Dec 10, 2010

Arrived quickly and in good order. But I cannot yet comment if it has lowered my cholesterol, without having been retested. So, stay tuned for those results. The proof will be in the testing.. So, I can only rate it halfway to "5-stars", until I get those test results.

Would Not Reorder

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Sep 16, 2015

I have only been taking these for a short time, so I can't speak to results. These are large tablets which are not coated, so they are unpleasant to swallow. I'm generally very happy with Doctor's Best products, but I would not reorder this one unless it becomes available as a capsule.