rosemary Va.

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Oct 03, 2008

Great I tell everone about it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2944504 on Oct 30, 2007

Seems to be helping with my cholesterol. iHerb.com had a great price on a good product.

Very Timely

Posted by Reviewer2950925 on Feb 14, 2011

Thank you for delivering my product in a very timely manner. I had almost run out and appreciate very much that your delivery time was very fast!

Doctors Best red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2904144 on Jan 25, 2009

I like the strength and the combination with CoQ10

How do I determine if I am getting any benefits?

Posted by 5527450287025357347 on Jul 02, 2014

I am a semi-active man,66,overweight, taking prescription drugs and several supplements. My health issues include diabetes and neuropathy. I am not good at computer research, but from what I can understand, I trust Doctor's Best. I do not physically feel any 'effects' from this particular formula, so trusting the company is, to me, the important thing.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3150631 on Nov 26, 2007

Good stuff, been using this for years.

Would Not Reorder

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Sep 16, 2015

I have only been taking these for a short time, so I can't speak to results. These are large tablets which are not coated, so they are unpleasant to swallow. I'm generally very happy with Doctor's Best products, but I would not reorder this one unless it becomes available as a capsule.

good product but

Posted by Reviewer1423734 on Jan 06, 2012

find hard tablets a bit too big - too fat and uncomfortable to swallow good value but will still probably reorder

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ1

Posted by Reviewer2741406 on May 05, 2009

These 1200 tablets are a bit difficult to swallow due to size and corner-type edges. It's nice to only need to take it once a day, but I didn't realize I was ordering large tablets, rather than smooth capsules.

Doctors Best Red Rice Yeast 1200 w/CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2501943 on Dec 10, 2010

Arrived quickly and in good order. But I cannot yet comment if it has lowered my cholesterol, without having been retested. So, stay tuned for those results. The proof will be in the testing.. So, I can only rate it halfway to "5-stars", until I get those test results.