Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3202325 on Dec 31, 2008

This product has been a great tool to better health for me. Highly recommend this for anyone who has heart disease and/or high cholesterol. Well worth the investment!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3073906 on Mar 03, 2010

Been using product for about three or four months. Went to my doctor today, and found out that my cholesterol levels have dropped dramatically, and my liver enzymes are with in normal limits. I will continue to take this product.

What an amazing difference

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Sep 21, 2009

I was reading some reviews on this product and decided to try it since I was suffering from body aching due to the statin drug I was taking. My Dr. wanted me to stay on the drug even though my cholesterol was fine. I ordered this and started taking it 2 weeks ago. What a difference. My pain is gone my fatigue is gone and I haven't felt so good in months. I will have my cholesterol checked in 4 months again, so hoping this will work to keep my numbers down.

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Nov 21, 2013

This product is really good in maintaining my blood vessels and controlling cholesterol

Cholesterol lowering product

Posted by Reviewer1477274 on Feb 07, 2008

This cholesterol-lowering product comes with CoQ10, an enzyme that is depleted by the statin drugs.

seems like a winner

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 30, 2008

I think this is good because only one tablet a day is required and it includes to CoQ10 which is needed when Red Yeast Rice is taken.

The results are in

Posted by Reviewer3136518 on Feb 19, 2009

Bought this product to try. Have continued exercise and healthy diet for 6 months and have taken this product to see if cholesterol level would go down. Blood tests came back and cholesteral count is 40 points higher than before taking this product. So, this has not worked for lowering cholesteral in my case.

Posted by Reviewer3097930 on Dec 12, 2010

cheap and high quality product. fast shipping. excellent job.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer3018645 on Dec 24, 2009

Red Yeast Rice is perfect to lower you cholesterollevels. In 3 mounths 30% down. Warning, don't drink grapefruitjuse while taking this tablets.

Red Yeast Rice