Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10, 1200 mg/30 mg, 60 Tablets

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3170305 From North Carolina on Dec 27, 2007

I had tried several natural products to reduce cholesterol but nothing worked until I started using Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice. It was convenient to have the CoQ10 included because I have read that statin drugs and Red Yeast Rice would deplete CoQ10.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2882096 From Oregon on Jan 10, 2008

This product has been astounding at keeping my lipid profile under control.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2933615 From Ohio on Jan 13, 2008

A friend told me about this red yeast rice with CoQ10, that it brings down the bad cholestrol, and said a buddy tried it and her doctor said to keep taking it, so I thought I would try it. It works! it came down! I suggested it to a neighbor, and she also said her doctor said to keep taking it since her cholestrol numbers were going down too!

This one works

Posted by Reviewer2755405 From Illinois on Jan 22, 2008

This has taken my husbands cholesterol from 254 to 183. He was on a statin drug - endured all the muscle aches and soreness. This has taken his cholesterol down without any of those side effects. He loves it!

Excellent Product That Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2264946 From Montana on Jul 13, 2008

To make this short, "It works alone to lower LDL is taken as recommended". RYR research was recommended to me by a cardiologist when I declinded an Rx for statins, which are synthetic but based on RYR, and can permamently damage the liver and muscles. When taken as recommended, 1200mg RYR 2x daily worked for me within 60 days, and I have been taking it for over ten years with my vitamins. RYR depletes CoQ10 so it is convenient to have some in the same pill. The statin manufacturers are working steady to outlaw this product as it is so inexpensive compared to the synthetics, and has no side effects. I highly recommend this product, and the ones that have used it have positive results like I did.