Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice, 1200 w/ CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2176889 on Jan 25, 2010

I take it daily and it seemed to help with my cholestrol

Unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer3289491 on Jan 21, 2010

When my Doctor recommended Red Yeast Rice to lower my cholesterol, I was skeptical. There are so many products out there making so many claims and most of them are just pie in the sky - but I did have my Doctor's recommendation. I took one pill every day for one year. At my next physical, my cholesterol level had dropped almost 30 points and those pills were the only change I made in my lifestyle. I am not a believer.

cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2962866 on Dec 26, 2009

My dietitian advised me that I needed to get a better handle on my elevated cholesterol and after following a new food regimen and exercise program my cholesterol had elevated higher that it was at my old diet program. It was then suggested that I try A Red Yeast Rice and after 60 days I was tested and my cholesterol levels where at there recommended levels. Great product

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer3018645 on Dec 24, 2009

Red Yeast Rice is perfect to lower you cholesterollevels. In 3 mounths 30% down. Warning, don't drink grapefruitjuse while taking this tablets.

Red Yeast Rice - Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904369 on Nov 23, 2009

I have lowered my cholesterol in less than a month from a deadly high level to a better than healthly level just by taking 1200mg of Red Yeast Rice twice daily. I have had my cholesterol checked 3 times in the past year and it has been lower each time. I am a fairly healthy eater, not overweight and I don't have high blood pressure. My high cholesterol is genetic and because lifestyle didn't adversely affect my cholesterol levels, I was ecstatic that the Red Yeast Rice was so effective. I plan on continuing to use this product for the rest of my life.

The doctor is best

Posted by Reviewer2172023 on Nov 16, 2009

product and price were very good, just what I was looking for.

Hi potency

Posted by Reviewer2546604 on Oct 15, 2009

I have found that one tablet a day keeps my cholesterol down

red yeast rice with coq10

Posted by Reviewer1807053 on Oct 02, 2009

i think it is working,it does not upset my stomach. i have not had a follow-up cholesterol blod test as yet.

Great at lowering cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Sep 23, 2009

In August '08, my cholesterol was 290 with an LDL of 191. I ordered this product immediately. After taking it daily for an entire year, I can now give it a 5-star review. In August "09, my cholesterol was 182 with an LDL of 115. My weight was the same. The nurse could not believe I had not been taking a statin prescription drug. Needless to say, I will contine taking my Red Yeast Rice. Please do not discontinue this one!

What an amazing difference

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Sep 21, 2009

I was reading some reviews on this product and decided to try it since I was suffering from body aching due to the statin drug I was taking. My Dr. wanted me to stay on the drug even though my cholesterol was fine. I ordered this and started taking it 2 weeks ago. What a difference. My pain is gone my fatigue is gone and I haven't felt so good in months. I will have my cholesterol checked in 4 months again, so hoping this will work to keep my numbers down.