Expiry Date

Posted by Reviewer2300236 on Jul 03, 2008

Product expiry date should be attached in the bottles. I could not find it in the side/bottom of the bottles I ordered.

old guy

Posted by Reviewer2374352 on Jan 10, 2009

ok

Getting down Cholestreol

Posted by Reviewer1897459 on Apr 12, 2011

Taking these instead of cholestreol med's.Have not checked my level yet-but I'm sure thar Red Yeast Rice treat my little too high Cholestreol much better than stetines from the pill industry.

Hope to lower my cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1924914 on Nov 19, 2008

I just started taking this product as a recommendation to lower my cholesterol. I read that Red Yeast Rice can deplete your CoQ10 supply in your body, so this product helps to replenish it. It's too early for me to tell if this has helped with the lowering of my cholesterol, but I'm not having any problems with the 1,200 mg dosage.

Works great...

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Jul 30, 2010

taking one twice a day makes mucho difference...

red yeast rice with coq10

Posted by Reviewer1807053 on Oct 02, 2009

i think it is working,it does not upset my stomach. i have not had a follow-up cholesterol blod test as yet.

Cholesterol what a pain

Posted by Reviewer2097153 on Jan 26, 2011

My cholesterol is quite high which I might add is inherited from my Father. I needed to lower these levels and would only look to natural sources to them. I still need to have a followup blood test to see the effect of Red Yeast Rice. I certainly have no side effects from this product unlike atifical Statins.

cholesterol wonder

Posted by Reviewer1634159 on Aug 17, 2009

Been taking this for a year and a half and seems to work well keeping the cholesterol level lower.

Statin Free

Posted by Reviewer1168402 on Mar 14, 2009

Doctor recommened for statin free control on colestial. I have not been taking long enough to know results.

New Product that seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2764120 on Feb 02, 2009

First time I have used this product. Very quick results. More information on red yeast rice on your Web site would be helpful since there are some questions these days about this type of product and its side affects.