Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200, with CoQ10, 1200 mg/30 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Doctor's Best, Best Red Yeast Rice 1200 with CoQ1

Posted by Reviewer2741406 From Montana on May 05, 2009

These 1200 tablets are a bit difficult to swallow due to size and corner-type edges. It's nice to only need to take it once a day, but I didn't realize I was ordering large tablets, rather than smooth capsules.

Doctors Best Red Rice Yeast 1200 w/CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2501943 From Pennsylvania on Dec 10, 2010

Arrived quickly and in good order. But I cannot yet comment if it has lowered my cholesterol, without having been retested. So, stay tuned for those results. The proof will be in the testing.. So, I can only rate it halfway to "5-stars", until I get those test results.

good product but

Posted by Reviewer1423734 From Australia on Jan 06, 2012

find hard tablets a bit too big - too fat and uncomfortable to swallow good value but will still probably reorder

Red yeast rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1542139 From Pennsylvania on Nov 18, 2007

I only gave it thre stars because I just started using it. I really like the two combined together; the red yeast rice with the CoQ10. Seems god for now.

Doctor's Best, Best red Yeast Rice 1200

Posted by Reviewer2756484 From Australia on Apr 03, 2008

At this stage I am unable to review this product as I have not been using it for very long. I am hoping it will help in reducing my cholestrol. My doctor will test this again in six months time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »