excellent

Posted by 5640025348936678830 on Nov 13, 2013

good produxt

Red Yeast Rice 600 mg,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5309338409933001523 on Jan 18, 2014

My cholestrol was 216 before taking the Red yeast Rice. After taking the Red yeast rice for 6 months my cholestrol went down to 167. The doctor was impressed. He said to me what did you do? I said I have been taking Red Yeast Rice. He was encouraged and told me to continue doing what you are doing. I do know you must take one capsule at bedtime, if you don't your drop in your Cholestrol will not be as significant. You must also take CQ10 with it. Doctor's recommendation. Great Product!!

good

Posted by 5464967793782166095 on Apr 30, 2015

good

Works!

Posted by 5576035246901007349 on Aug 16, 2015

Using this product has been much cheaper than the meds my Dr wanted to put me on. Cholesterol went from 248 to 140 in 3 months!

Great help

Posted by Reviewer1387167 on Aug 21, 2015

Been having high LDL and triglycerides for the past few years, I watch what I eat and exercise almost daily; still doesn't come down to the normal level. Didn't want to take statin drugs. Have been on this for 2 months and LDL and triglycerides both came down to normal levels.

veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1207405 on Apr 22, 2011

great !!! would buy again

IT WORKS...SPLENDID

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Jun 23, 2011

I waited a bit longer as I was due for a blood test. I was on Lipitor and the results were good: my GP was happy...Without telling my GP because he's totally against anything natural, I stopped the Lipitor which was causing more damage to my muscles as I've Fibromyalgia,and went on a two months dosage og 1 cap daily and taking also CoQ10 separately. The results arrived and my counting was lower than previously and the GP was so happy that he prescribed a lower dosage of Lipitor. Haven't told him as yet that I am almost completely off his various syntetic medication and switched on natural healing products. Last week I presented a speech about awareness of medications. Got at least 1/2 dozen people interested in the product. Thank you Iherb...

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3018773 on Jul 05, 2011

Product arrived intact, been taking it for about a week now. Cheaper than drugstore variety, no body aches like I had on statin drugs. The proof of the pudding will be when I take my next blood test for cholesterol in a month or so. The drugstore variety and better diet control brought my numbers down after Christmas, we'll see if your product keeps it or brings it down further.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 05, 2011

I have been taking this for many years. It helps to maintain a healthy cholesterol ratio. Doctor's Best is excellent quality.

doctors red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1925042 on Jul 12, 2011

seams to help reduce cholesterol