Veggie CoQ10 with Red Yeast Rice

Posted by 5617565069221201757 on Jun 24, 2014

I was very glad to find the veggie Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 at this site. Starting using it this month after I got the product in less than expected time.

Great to reduce cholesterol! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are great for lowering your cholesterol. My husband has had great results and his tests show his numbers getting lower! These are effective and so much better than medicine and the awful side effects.

Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2071105 on Nov 17, 2010

It is hard to know if the Red Yeast Rice did it all on its own, or if it was in conjunction with watching what I ate, increasing the my weekly oatmeal intake and more high fiber foods, but my Cholesterol levels dropped from 225 in early September to 182 in early November. No matter what the case may be I have decided that Doctor's Best Red Yeast Rice will be a part of my daily routine for a long time to come. Thanks!!

My Dr recomminds this and it works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on Apr 28, 2014

I have now started sharing with my husband and it is working for him too.

Good combo for cholesteral

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Sep 25, 2010

I like having both of these in one capsule. I just started this and won't get my bloodwork done until February so not sure if it is helping. Not sure because the FDA made manufacturers take the statin out of the red yeast rice.

DeanO's Opinion

Posted by Reviewer1011193 on Mar 03, 2011

Has droped my cholesterol from 224 to 177 with my LDL at 105

Have helped my cholesterol decrease and stabilize!

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Dec 08, 2011

I could not take Lipitor and don't want to either! Red Yeast Rice is a great substitute. This one is easy to swallow. I also like the combination with CoQ10 as we need that when taking a statin drug. The Red Yeast Rice is a natural statin and does similar things to our bodies as the Rx drugs. So we need to replace the CoQ10. Together, it saves some money rather than buying separately.

Must - have in our house

Posted by Reviewer2389373 on Jun 17, 2011

This is a fair price for a great product-

health nut

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on May 24, 2011

my hubby loves it

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Aug 08, 2011

Can't wait to test my cholesterol levels after a few months of taking regularly!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »