PCOS Girls - this is effective!

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Apr 07, 2010

I am a woman with pcos and have used this for a month now, and my facial hair is becoming much finer, it seems like the thicker, courser hair is falling out gradually. No more waxing, I feel so much better about myself.

DHT blocking

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This does a competent job of blocking DHT and is one of the best saw palmetto extracts out there. But for women with PCOS, don't believe the reviews that say it performs miracles....it's just one of the components that is beneficial.

Great for hair loss due to too much testosterone...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 02, 2009

great product but you have to take it every day and sometimes twice a day...my husband really likes this supplement.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Feb 13, 2009

I have tried more expensive brands of the saw palmetto, but I have found that this one seems to work the best for me for prostate health.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 31, 2008

take it with the stinging nettle

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2124562 on May 13, 2009

I have noticed an improvement in prostate function since the start of using this particular brand of Saw Palmetto. It's easy to take, with no noticeable adverse reactions or taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1297874 on Dec 14, 2010

I've been using this product for 6 weeks but I haven't noticed any improvement in my hair loss problem. However, my hair is not falling more than the usual. So I will continue taking this, along with other supplements like biotin and maxi hair.

saw palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1022314 on Nov 15, 2011

It has worked very well - not getting up at night to have a pee (x3)!! Sleeping through thenigt and fell much brighter during the day

Frequent urination

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jul 11, 2009

This product has helped my sleep by lessening the need for nightime visits to the toilet, 4 stars only because there are more expensive prostate formulas that work even better.Exellent quality and value for money though.

Good product!

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Sep 17, 2012

This product is helpful to the prostate.And the price is great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »