Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2757513 on May 02, 2016

Good, it's working well for me.

My dad really appreciated this!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I bought this as a christmas gift for my dad, whom my mom had mentioned possibly had some prostate issues (getting up in the night to pee and whatnot). I never spoke to him about it afterwards about whether or not it worked for him, but upon visiting home again the next christmas my mom revealed to me that he had used up the bottle and even repurchased it! So apparently it seemed to work well for him.

Recomendado.

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

Lo utilizo para disminuir la caida del cabello y me ha funcionado, asi que lo recomiendo totalmente.

Good for PCOS issues

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

Saw Palmetto can decrease the levels of male hormones by acting as an anti-androgen. It contributes by reducing levels of an enzyme which converts testosterone into its more active form that can target skin and hair follicles. It has helped with my acne and hair issues from the inbalance of hormones that PCOS can bring with it.

Recommended Product.

Posted by 4786326894981366270 on Mar 10, 2015

We received this item in Greece (Europe) from iherb in Calif. The service was first rate, good comms, fast service and we received ehat we ordered! (Not always the case with some suppliers). The product does appear to help with BPH, and being a herbal remedy you don't have that worry over side-effects, as long as you stick to the recommended dose and don't overdo it. They're also a very competitive price, at least from our experience on this side of the pond. If you aren't sure about the herb, or the company, fear not. They're both first rate.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Saw results immediately!

Two weeks - already working!

Posted by Jessica87 on Jan 31, 2015

I'm a young female with hormonal issues and I'm not one for prescription drugs. I read about Saw Palmetto online a few months back and decided to try it out for facial hair and to block DHT and maybe regulate my hormones some. I've only been on it for two weeks, but I can already see some great things happening, facial hair is reducing, the hair on my head feels stronger and it feels like it's growing faster, my hormones feel more in sync, pores are getting smaller, breasts feel fuller (they feel more heavy like when you're on your period) and I actually feel like my face is getting a more soft, feminine look (I've been feeling like my face gets more and more male looking, prob bc my hormones is all out of wack and it's been bringing me down, now it feels like it's reversing because of Saw Palmetto! Yay! Gonna order some more after I run out, this stuff is amazing for women too!

Back to normal

Posted by 4896119995268055653 on Jan 19, 2015

I was making an average of three trips to the toilet every night before ordering this product. Now, I'm back to the normal one time per night. My bladder is grateful.

love it!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 10, 2014

Awesome for hormonal acne!

Very good product to stop going bald.

Posted by 5564486874640697351 on Nov 05, 2014

Very good product to stop going bald.