July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Keeps hair shedding to a minimum!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I take one of these everyday, & it really keeps my hair "on my head". When I've run out & took the leaves instead of the extract, the hair started falling out again. I'll never be without these!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1354714 on Nov 29, 2010

my wife has suffered terrible hair loss in these recent months due to PCOS, I tried to buy a bottle of Doctor Best Saw Palmetto for her, and it works greatly. Now after taking half bottle of saw palmetto, her hair loss reduce alot. and new hair now growing.

This really works

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 09, 2007

I am a female in my mid 30's and I started using Saw Palmetto Extract because I was experiencing hair loss and thinning due to hormonal issues (DHT) and I was also experiencing unwanted facial hair (Hirsutism) around my chin. I am only half way through the bottle and my hair loss has stopped and facial hair has not grown back. This product absolutely works. I take 1 capsule in the morning about 30 mins before food.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 18, 2008

Product has improved my urine flow in a matter of weeks. I was suffering from an inflammed prostate and Saw Palmetto has cured my problem wihtout any side effects. Will continue to use this product

better than NOWs Saw Palmetto berry capsules

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Jul 04, 2011

I bought it for acne. I took NOWs Saw Pal Berry caps for 4 weeks and didn't notice any differences on my skin. Since I started on this one, it reduces the oiliness and breakouts. Maybe it also has sth to do with the fish oil and Evening Primrose oil I am taking together but I feel this is better than NOWs Berry Capsules. Oh yes, boobs are bigger which is a bonus.