Very good

Posted by Reviewer3103562 on Dec 21, 2008

I started using this product a couple weeks ago as a DHT blocker for my hair and so far so good. My hair isn't falling out that much in the shower and the thinning spots seem to be getting a bit thicker. Also the flow of my urine is very strong since taking this. A great herb for many different things.

FAKE Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2060349 on Jan 25, 2014

Saw Palmetto is supposed to be Dark Green in color, not Orange color. Doctors's Best Saw Palmetto is orange in color not dark green. So far, there are only two good quality brands of Saw Palmetto on iherb, Dr. Mercola and Paradise Herbs. Good Luck.

Helped fill in receding hairline.

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Oct 10, 2011

Last year I noticed my hairline receding at a rapid rate. After doing some research, I decided to try this Saw Palmetto extract as an androgen blocker. Within 3 months of taking it daily, my hairline began to fill back in. The hair grew in finer than it had before, but grew back nonetheless. After running out of this standardized extract, I tried the saw palmetto berries. Much of the hair I had grown fell out again while taking it in that form. I went back to this and hair has regrown. It should be noted that I am a healthy 34 year old female who addressed the problem within a year of noticing it. Not sure if it is as effective on aging men who have had a receding hairline for some time.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1258388 on May 08, 2009

Very good product. Taking for hair loss (DHT). Results have been very noticable.

Good product - fairly priced

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Jun 26, 2009

Like many men well past 40, I experienced prostitus. A Nurse Practitioner suggested saw palmetto and lycopene. There are scores of saw palmetto products to choose from. Initially, I selected Dr's Best simply because it was listed as a TOP seller. I figured that if other men bought it often, it must be at least OK or better. That was four years ago. I take this twice per day and have zero prostate problems. THANK YOU!! - Paul