Testosteron

Posted by 4818166070653558467 on May 26, 2014

I am taking these pills for one month. I have PCO and high testosterone, black hair on the chin. I did not see significant results yet but I think it will improve.

Smelly

Posted by 4988916090895542098 on May 12, 2014

but OK

very good

Posted by sunstate on Apr 26, 2014

My 75 yo father's friend liked it a lot for its 5 alfa reductase inhibiting properties.

super

Posted by 5319146218790359291 on Feb 03, 2014

super

Great product, Fast shipment!

Posted by 4808298934803023344 on Jan 27, 2014

Awesome product, Thanks!

FAKE Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2060349 on Jan 25, 2014

Saw Palmetto is supposed to be Dark Green in color, not Orange color. Doctors's Best Saw Palmetto is orange in color not dark green. So far, there are only two good quality brands of Saw Palmetto on iherb, Dr. Mercola and Paradise Herbs. Good Luck.

Really Helps With Nighttime Urination

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Jan 15, 2014

I am a 49 year old male, and in the past year or so I have been getting up three to four times a night to urinate. It was driving me crazy, so I did some research on treatments for an enlarged prostate and found out that Saw Palmetto works for most men, and better than prescription medication. This stuff works! Within 3 weeks, I was down to 1 trip to the bathroom a night on most nights, and on a few nights I didn't have to go at all. Very happy.

Looks fine.

Posted by 5520433230735642656 on Nov 02, 2013

I swallow this capsules just because I believe I need it. Can't say this one is better than others. When it will be finished I try multivit complex already with Saw Palmetto.

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Ophelia on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

good strength, effective

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

taking saw palmetto for female hormonal issues - high androgen levels, stress induced pcos symptoms. Saw results quickly in terms of regulating menstrual cycle and pain around ovulation now non-existant. Prefer this brand to Now Saw Palmetto. I only need one a day, whereas Now brand I needed 2 per day for same results, even though both 320mg... Will buy again!