Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3334066 on Oct 18, 2007

Great price for a high quality product. One softgel provides the recommended amount of saw palmetto (and active sterols) to maintain a healthy prostate.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2710940 on Jul 30, 2009

Help with regrowing your Hair, This Works

For PCOS

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 28, 2010

I read here about using Saw Palmetto for pcos (I´m very very grateful for that!!). I've been taking these now for two weeks and it seems to start working for me, although I'm treated with acupuncture as well. But definitely will continue and see how it goes. My biggest problems are hirsutism and acne, also a little bit hair thinning.

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Ophelia on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

Good for PCOS issues

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

Saw Palmetto can decrease the levels of male hormones by acting as an anti-androgen. It contributes by reducing levels of an enzyme which converts testosterone into its more active form that can target skin and hair follicles. It has helped with my acne and hair issues from the inbalance of hormones that PCOS can bring with it.

Good, But Not What I Hoped...

Posted by Reviewer2295810 on Feb 18, 2010

I just turned 26 and I have been taking these for months now. I read in Men's Health that some men who took it stopped losing hair, and some even regrew hair. It works naturally by keeping your prostate healthy. So after 60 days of no signs of anything, I doubled up. That's when I started to pee a lot stronger. Unfortunately, I have not grown any hair back. I can't determine if the hair loss has stopped, so I am still taking two per day. Even if I lose my hair, this stuff definitely is doing something for the prostate, so it's still a good thing to be taking for sure.

Saw Palmetto helps enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on Jul 28, 2009

For the last several years I have had a problem with an enlarged prostate. It became inflamed several times a year requiring me to take cipro for two to four weeks. My doctor finally prescribed naspan for prostate. I had a reaction to it and discontinued using it. I had read about Saw Palmetto and decided to try it. I have been using it for about 3 months and found it has helped. I am taking 3 to 4 softgels a day. I usuallly take 3, however, when I feel like it is starting to become inflamed I take 4. So far I have not had any inflamation or on going discomfort.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Nov 05, 2011

I'm a 71-yr.-old woman, and medical tests showed me to be very deficient in testosterone. This resulted in genital tissue being extremely thin and fragile. I used a homeopathic testosterone gel, but received only short-term relief with it. This product is effective, and I generally need to take it 3-4 times a week--only one softgel. I had tried the liquid tincture in the past, but with poor results.

Recomendado.

Posted by beagmez on Dec 29, 2015

Lo utilizo para disminuir la caida del cabello y me ha funcionado, asi que lo recomiendo totalmente.

DHT blocking

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This does a competent job of blocking DHT and is one of the best saw palmetto extracts out there. But for women with PCOS, don't believe the reviews that say it performs miracles....it's just one of the components that is beneficial.