Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer1258388 on May 08, 2009

Very good product. Taking for hair loss (DHT). Results have been very noticable.

Two weeks - already working!

Posted by Jessica87 on Jan 31, 2015

I'm a young female with hormonal issues and I'm not one for prescription drugs. I read about Saw Palmetto online a few months back and decided to try it out for facial hair and to block DHT and maybe regulate my hormones some. I've only been on it for two weeks, but I can already see some great things happening, facial hair is reducing, the hair on my head feels stronger and it feels like it's growing faster, my hormones feel more in sync, pores are getting smaller, breasts feel fuller (they feel more heavy like when you're on your period) and I actually feel like my face is getting a more soft, feminine look (I've been feeling like my face gets more and more male looking, prob bc my hormones is all out of wack and it's been bringing me down, now it feels like it's reversing because of Saw Palmetto! Yay! Gonna order some more after I run out, this stuff is amazing for women too!

Helped fill in receding hairline.

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Oct 10, 2011

Last year I noticed my hairline receding at a rapid rate. After doing some research, I decided to try this Saw Palmetto extract as an androgen blocker. Within 3 months of taking it daily, my hairline began to fill back in. The hair grew in finer than it had before, but grew back nonetheless. After running out of this standardized extract, I tried the saw palmetto berries. Much of the hair I had grown fell out again while taking it in that form. I went back to this and hair has regrown. It should be noted that I am a healthy 34 year old female who addressed the problem within a year of noticing it. Not sure if it is as effective on aging men who have had a receding hairline for some time.

For men and women

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

I have used for prostate reduction. Works well My daughter has a facial hair problem. It seems to help that as well.

less is better

Posted by Reviewer2365249 on May 21, 2008

The standard recommended dose for saw palmetto is 320 mg, usually taken as two 160 mg soft gels. It's a bonus to find saw palmetto in a 320 mg gelcap. One less pill to take.