Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

Saw Palmetto helps enlarged prostate

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on Jul 28, 2009

For the last several years I have had a problem with an enlarged prostate. It became inflamed several times a year requiring me to take cipro for two to four weeks. My doctor finally prescribed naspan for prostate. I had a reaction to it and discontinued using it. I had read about Saw Palmetto and decided to try it. I have been using it for about 3 months and found it has helped. I am taking 3 to 4 softgels a day. I usuallly take 3, however, when I feel like it is starting to become inflamed I take 4. So far I have not had any inflamation or on going discomfort.

Helped fill in receding hairline.

Posted by Reviewer2378529 on Oct 10, 2011

Last year I noticed my hairline receding at a rapid rate. After doing some research, I decided to try this Saw Palmetto extract as an androgen blocker. Within 3 months of taking it daily, my hairline began to fill back in. The hair grew in finer than it had before, but grew back nonetheless. After running out of this standardized extract, I tried the saw palmetto berries. Much of the hair I had grown fell out again while taking it in that form. I went back to this and hair has regrown. It should be noted that I am a healthy 34 year old female who addressed the problem within a year of noticing it. Not sure if it is as effective on aging men who have had a receding hairline for some time.

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Reviewer1152184 on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

DHT blocking

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This does a competent job of blocking DHT and is one of the best saw palmetto extracts out there. But for women with PCOS, don't believe the reviews that say it performs miracles....it's just one of the components that is beneficial.

basic

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 31, 2008

take it with the stinging nettle