Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Saw Palmetto, Standardized Extract, 320 mg, 60 Softgels

No major improvement

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I did not notice any substantial improvement for my prostate and according to recent studies, there were no difference between Saw Palmetto and a Placebo. I'm currently using Swedish Flower Pollen and have experienced better results.

FAKE Saw Palmetto

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2060349 on Jan 25, 2014

Saw Palmetto is supposed to be Dark Green in color, not Orange color. Doctors's Best Saw Palmetto is orange in color not dark green. So far, there are only two good quality brands of Saw Palmetto on iherb, Dr. Mercola and Paradise Herbs. Good Luck.

Saw Palmetto for hormonal deseases

Posted by Ophelia on Oct 14, 2013

This product is worth a try for women that suffer from acne, ovarian deseases, and other health problems caused by hormonal disfunctions. The liquid form in softgels has a better bioavailability. It will definitely improve your symptoms, but I would recommend to combine this treatment with Glucofit Softgels and Colloidal Chromium for better results to regulate your blood sugar levels (and decrease your sugar absorbtion) which is very significant in hormonal cases. I also advice Yoga & relaxation that may help establish natural hormonal balance in your body (from my personal experience).

Two weeks - already working!

Posted by Jessica87 on Jan 31, 2015

I'm a young female with hormonal issues and I'm not one for prescription drugs. I read about Saw Palmetto online a few months back and decided to try it out for facial hair and to block DHT and maybe regulate my hormones some. I've only been on it for two weeks, but I can already see some great things happening, facial hair is reducing, the hair on my head feels stronger and it feels like it's growing faster, my hormones feel more in sync, pores are getting smaller, breasts feel fuller (they feel more heavy like when you're on your period) and I actually feel like my face is getting a more soft, feminine look (I've been feeling like my face gets more and more male looking, prob bc my hormones is all out of wack and it's been bringing me down, now it feels like it's reversing because of Saw Palmetto! Yay! Gonna order some more after I run out, this stuff is amazing for women too!

Really Helps With Nighttime Urination

Posted by 5118884589648669134 on Jan 15, 2014

I am a 49 year old male, and in the past year or so I have been getting up three to four times a night to urinate. It was driving me crazy, so I did some research on treatments for an enlarged prostate and found out that Saw Palmetto works for most men, and better than prescription medication. This stuff works! Within 3 weeks, I was down to 1 trip to the bathroom a night on most nights, and on a few nights I didn't have to go at all. Very happy.