I don't see any improvement

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's not working for me

nothing

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Apr 12, 2013

after finisishing the bottle I cant say it did anything for me...

Fingers crossed!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

I think this is working - I started taking Doctor's Best Saw Palmetto 320 mg (sometimes double this) 2 weeks ago along with Country Life 'maxi-hair' vitamins and Avalon Biotin shampoo + conditioner (that also has Saw palmetto in it) and I am noticing tht my hair is thicker and there is less fallout. I am still waiting to see if I get less fcial hairgrowth (PCOS) however, I do think my cystic acne has improved. I will continue all these for another few months and report back with an update. Very happy with price and Iherbs easy and cheap delivery to the UK!

bad pricing

Posted by 5230359333597970840 on Jul 11, 2016

2 month ago the price was cheaper? Why? if increase will stop purchasing

good

Posted by 5612782135206448467 on Jul 15, 2016

uzywalam tego produktu, aby zatrzymac wypadanie a raczej przerzedzanie sie wlosow. nie ma spektakularnych rezultatow, ale na to tez potrzeba czasu. lysienie sie zatrzymalo i widze nowe baby hair :D wiec kuracja musi pewnie potrwac dluzej, zeby bylo widac lepsze rezultaty

Back to normal

Posted by 4896119995268055653 on Jan 19, 2015

I was making an average of three trips to the toilet every night before ordering this product. Now, I'm back to the normal one time per night. My bladder is grateful.

My dad really appreciated this!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I bought this as a christmas gift for my dad, whom my mom had mentioned possibly had some prostate issues (getting up in the night to pee and whatnot). I never spoke to him about it afterwards about whether or not it worked for him, but upon visiting home again the next christmas my mom revealed to me that he had used up the bottle and even repurchased it! So apparently it seemed to work well for him.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3045429 on Oct 11, 2010

the tablets work better than i expected a friend gave me some but after regular use i can highly recommend

I'm really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2423421 on Nov 10, 2009

I bought this product to encourage hair growth. A very happy side-effect is that within 2 weeks on this product, I went from peeing 2x per night to zero. Amazing.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 05, 2008

Good brand. Haven't used yet, but am hoping that it will help with hair loss. My Dr said saw palmetto was a wonderful herb for a lot of things.