10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Serrapeptase, 270 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2548727 on Jun 18, 2008

I gave it to my husband because it had helped me soo much with a sore knee and shoulder problem. I didn't expect that it would stop his snoring and apnea. Go figure!

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

Ms Sandra John

Posted by Reviewer2809630 on Dec 26, 2008

I am using the Serrapeptase for myself as an anti aging supplement and for an aged dog with chronic Allergic Bronchitis as an anti-inflammatory substiute for Prednisone. I can't report any dramatic response in either case but I can say I have almost phased Prednisone out without any apparant adverse change. I tried before without Serrapeptase and there was a worsening of symptoms. It's hard to be more precise as I am using many other things as well, but my feeling is that I want to continue with the Serreptase.

Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3279291 on Jun 24, 2009

This is a supplement which does similar work to aspirins and NSAIDs with fewer side effects. I have been using this particular brand for about 1 1/2 years and I would recommend it as quite good within the variety of brands and strengths available. I don't want to go too deeply and be misconstrued as belonging to the company's advertising section, so I'll stop with that. Its good. Give it a try. Don't expect overnight actions; give it a couple weeks.

Helpful disinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 08, 2008

Can be used alone or with other proteolytic enzyme formulas to reduce inflammation and limit fibrin formation in the joints and other tissue after injury or surgery.