Bigger bottle size means ECONOMY

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Sep 08, 2008

Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring protease enzyme and digests non-living tissue, blood clots, mucous, cysts, arterial plague and inflammation in all forms with NO inhibitory effects on prostaglandins.

Mr Brian Hudson, Brisbane, Australia.

Posted by Reviewer2394618 on Nov 14, 2008

I was diagnosed with a thing called Mortens Neuroma and told the only way to fix this would be surgery. After surfing around on the net i got onto Serrapeptase and with all the write ups being positive I thought I would give them a go. The traditional "allow 3 months for them to get into your system" for me blew out of the door when after 3 weeks I started to feel some very a lot better. Mortens Neuroma is a kind of cyst that grew in between bones in my foot and gave me excruciating pain at certain times which made it very difficult to walk without a pronounced limp. Anyway after being on 3 Serrapeptase tablets per day, taken every night before going to bed, I can honestly say that 3 weeks from starting to take them I can walk without pain. Thank You Brian Hudson

This stuff does work!

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Sep 11, 2009

I've been taking Serrapeptase (4 caps twice a day) for over 2 months to get rid of a number of fatty tumors I have under the skin, and those tumors are now just a fraction of the size they were when I started taking the serrapeptase capsules. I have a friend at work that started taking it, and in 3 days she no longer needed to take a nasal spray for her blocked sinuses at bedtime. And her 85 yr old father with emphysema, after 4 days on serrapeptase, was breathing deeper and easier. My barber noticed after taking it for 1 week that a pain she had had in her leg for 15 yrs due to an ATV accident just went away. A co-worker who's taken it for several months now said that the grinding in a rotator cuff injury in his shoulder is getting less and less. So this stuff does work. I currently have about a dozen friends now taking it.

Superb Product!

Posted by Reviewer1949280 on Apr 02, 2009

I've been taking 2 Serrapeptase capsules every morning (1st thing - empty stomach), for over three months. The first thing I noticed within a few weeks was decreased insomnia, after 6 wks - less joint pain, after 2 months - no more shortness of breath when going up stairs. Blood pressure has also gone down about 5 pts. Absolutely NO side effects. I'm not sure all the good things this product is doing for me, but with stroke and heart problems in my family history, I am hoping it will lessen my risk for these things as I get older. I am now in my 50's. Please continue to carry this product. I love the veggie caps and I also like getting pure serrapeptase without any other additives. There are so many additives, minerals, and herbs that I am allergic to, so I am always seeking the purest form of supplement that I can find. I will order this from you continually for many years in the future. My husband takes this as well and it has lowered his blood pressure and he has noticed improved sleep as well. Thank you for carrying this brand.

Best Serrapeptase

Posted by TinVal on Mar 04, 2011

The Serrapeptase in this product really relieve inflammation of any kind. 2 times x 2 capsules is perfect combination :) Thank you iHerb to providing this product at best price!

Very useful & powerful product

Posted by Reviewer3234699 on Mar 14, 2010

I am an acupuncturist & I am always seeking products that really work and make a difference. This product seems to be one of those products. Actually, silkworm droppings (can sha) have been used in chinese medicine for phlegm and other accumulations obstructing the channels and other conditions linked to pain. With this in mind, serrapeptase (made from silkworm digestive enzymes) is a very valuable medicinal substance to dissolve accumulations and resolving the root of many pain/dysfunction syndromes. I haven't tried other brands, so I can't compare, but I personally felt results with this product as did the few patients that I tried it with.

miracle herb

Posted by Reviewer2562713 on Aug 03, 2010

i have been taking serrapeptase for 6 months. i have only had to take pain killers twice in the past 6 months. i have arthritus, a hip replacement and both shoulders have been operated for rotator cuff injuries. i take two in the morning and two at night. i started out taking 8 a day for two months. the most amazing discovery was the fact i had little or no dental plaque. i hadnt had my teeth cleaned in 13 months and i dread that procedure because i have so much plaque. the only plaque i had was alittle bit on my bottom teeth. tnis is one of the most amazing herbs. i am 78 years old and feel wonderful.

serrapeptase miracle

Posted by Reviewer3137221 on Aug 20, 2008

Within two weeks of using Serrapeptase I noticed the solar keratosis ( sun damaged skin ) on my scalp improving. Now after six weeks it is still improving and I believe it is slowly dissolving scar tissue on my nose from a previous skin cancer site. To say the least I am delighted and I have now put my 17 year old son on Serrapeptase to see if we can improve his acne and some scarring from the same.

L Orton

Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Nov 14, 2008

Great product for taking care of pain and scar tissue. Works better if you take bromelain, magnesium, carnitine and selenium with it.

For inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 09, 2014

I've experimented with arthritic and inflammation type of herbs and formulas for many years. I found this particular intervention, with serrapeptase, unlike any other. Immediately the first night I noticed that the circulation in the area where one had the pain increase. By the morning, the swelling was reduced as though no swelling was ever present! What I learned was, do take high dosage at the beginning. With this particular item, one capsule (120,000 SPUs) will do. Then after depending on whether the symptoms subside, just take maintenance dosage (40,000 SPUs). Listen to your body. Researcher Robert Redfern can also be an authority to seek out for further information.