Doctors Best Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer2666010 on Mar 14, 2015

Taken at least one hour before eating or 2 hours after eating. I feel like it is working clearing bad stuff! It also works with food to digest protein very well. I've seen reviews about Serrapeptase unclogging arteries and I'm feeling like it's working!

ok

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Dec 14, 2014

Me fait du bien pour la digestion intestinale

For Lyme Disease Bacterial Biofilms

Posted by 5744416576690196099 on Dec 07, 2014

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks for breaking up bacterial biofilms (Lyme disease) and I think its working... I'm herxing, and as all Lymies know... if you herx it means that the little beasties are dying! So yes, I'm really happy with this product and am going to keep taking it as part of my medication regimen. So far I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

Very good socièté

Posted by 4810232438828922249 on Oct 15, 2014

Thank you your products are the very good good(property) to pack and to arrive quickly

Best ever

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Sep 13, 2014

If you have old injuries that keep giving you pain or blocked sinuses. This product is amazing, just can't do with out it. Thanks iherb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on Aug 13, 2014

Such a valuable product. Great anti inflammatory. reasonable price.

nova vida com serrapeptase

Posted by 5716998044381847507 on Jun 04, 2014

agradeco a DEUS, pela oportunidade de falar sobre o serrapetase. eu comprei para minha mae com fibrose pulmonar e para mim com artrite reumatoide e fibromialgia. A minha mae teve resultado muito rapido em uma semana, foi diminuindo o cansaco, tosse e melhorou a respiracao.ela continua o tratamento ainda maravilhada. E eu,já faz vinte dias que estou sem tomar antiinflamatorio. para mim está sendo inacreditavel, pois eu nunca fiquei tanto tempo sem tomar o antiinflamatorio.já estou entrando no terceiro mes de uso do serrapeptase. o caminho é longo, mas, sei que a cada dia, estou melhor, as dores sao menores, mas, tudo esta melhor em mim.espero em DEUS, que eu e minha mae sejamos curadas.

Great for snoring!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

My husband snores badly. I read that serrapeptase helps with sinus problem, which my husband happens to have, so I started to give it to him, just 2 pills in the morning on empty stomach. After 2 weeks on it, the snoring sound were less noticeable. If he takes it continuously, he doesn't snores at all!

Would definatley buy again.

Posted by 4881194563390077143 on Mar 25, 2014

I having been buying this product from a vitamin chain store and was sick of always running back there for more. ( only offered the small size) Was very happy to find this in a bulk amount and for a great price. Stroke runs in my family, and serrapeptase is supposed to help clear scar tissue and thin your blood. Well I have been taking it for 4 months and I have noticed something awesome. A dark blue vein on my thigh is very less noticeable. I believe this product works.

Great product that I believe greatly reduced my pain

Posted by Reviewer1455767 on Feb 14, 2014

I injured my elbow, and suffered weeks of what I believed to be tendonitis pain. After taking these, my pain was greatly reduced starting the first day. I am continuing their use and am very hopeful for continuing improvement.