An Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1809894 on May 05, 2010

I've been taking serrapeptase for a nasty case of phlebitis for the past seven weeks. My condition has already improved by 60-70% and I've gone from hardly being able to walk to light jogging 3 times a week. Amazing. In about a month I'll cut the dosage back to 3 caps a day and keep taking it for general maintenance. The proof is in the results. This product really works. Kevin Harrison

good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on May 16, 2010

together with nattokinase, helps ciatica and back pain

Nice Product, Nice Price

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Doctor's Best Serrapeptase from Iherb has some of the best pricing available. I use it for inflammation and it has a very positive effect. Serrapeptase is expensive to buy at the local vitamin stores and usually difficult to find so I am pleased that Iherb offers this brand.

Good for aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Sep 19, 2009

As an over 60 fitness buff, I have my share of aches and pains. This seems to help with inflammation and takes the pain away. It really works on my elbow and shoulder joints.

Food of the future

Posted by Reviewer1704035 on Sep 14, 2009

Serrapeptase will certainly be used more and more for it is amazing that our bodies does not make this seemingly necessary enzyme.Cleaning the body from the inside in the most efficient way.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Aug 15, 2009

Decreases inflammation & helps with circulation.

Doctor's Best is the best

Posted by Reviewer1370056 on Aug 18, 2009

I am excited to find this enzyme at a less costly price than at the health food store........and it's exactly the same.

SERRAPEPTASE

Posted by Reviewer2982153 on Jul 30, 2009

My standard for this product

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Nov 07, 2009

Serrapeptase, is very good for pain and inflamations of any kind. Many of my friends and family have used it and they rave about Serrapeptase. I will always have serrpeptase at home just in case I need it.

Works 4 me

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Dec 21, 2009

Helps ease post excercise joint pains and arthritic pain also.